KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the lack of reaction from TechTobo to Kaspersky MR7, he seems to be on vacation right now.:(
Let's hope he's all right.:)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Locogostie
This time "today" was much delayed. :(
If the respected TechTobo does not post an updated program in the near future, then I can post my test version of the program with support for new versions to reset activation, save activation and import activation. On another forum, I already posted the program, but with a Russian interface.

If the respected TechTobo does not post an updated program in the near future, then I can post my test version of the program with support for new versions to reset activation, save activation and import activation. On another forum, I already posted the program, but with a Russian interface.
Sounds good to me

Give it in English. Let's try

Reactions: D1mar0n and sscan51
Если уважаемый TechTobo в ближайшее время не выложит обновленную программу, то могу выложить свою тестовую версию программы с поддержкой новых версий для сброса активации, сохранения активации и импорта активации. На другом форуме я уже выкладывал программу, но с русским интерфейсом.
То что нужно...

Kaspersky Standard Trial
2RA3D-DGRBB-QY62B-62BX4 32 day
74SWH-6NJUZ-CNK1Y-Y3JMS 30 days
5K88H-P4M2E-42NBN-YRH5P 30 days

Kaspersky Basic Trial
BKEM2-5FKHA-EP2U8-1EZ5M 30 days
78YYU-NK7VN-W4RTJ-7X96T 30 days

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Dog and Robr
Status
Not open for further replies.