IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 22.6.9.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
Thanks, you are the man!

Reactions: adryan201
This is really a great and exciting thing, it can be activated directly and upgraded online. It's great, thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much. This software has really benefited a lot of people, including me. I will continue to support you!!

• OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.

2024-02-03-121119.png

2024-02-03-115049.png

Last edited:
Reactions: acehkhan and sazize
Sad to see the Bamberg release stop working. It's given me solid service for many, many years without ever throwing up an error message -- until today.

Reactions: acehkhan

DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):

IDM detects that it was registered with a fake serial now, Techtobo, can you please update IDM tweak assistant?Thank you for all your hard work.

IDM detects that it was registered with a fake serial now, Techtobo, can you please update IDM tweak assistant?Thank you for all your hard work.

Please try Resetting via the fix, then Activate again, so far its made the nag dissappear for me, so far....

Please try Resetting via the fix, then Activate again, so far its made the nag dissappear for me, so far....
I did already 2 days ago what you did and suggested... I've done resetting, then activated using the tool... still I'm facing the nag screen... tried to remove the nag screen using the fix... but it's already proved outdated and no logner serves the purpose! :(

Reactions: acehkhan
Status
Not open for further replies.