Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

I just have a doubt, will the .dat last 30 days from when you import it or will it last until August 31 regardless of when you import it?
August 31
and i guess 30 days from import .. you will know exactly what will happen when you try it
dont update status

For everyone who wants KASPERSKY PLUS:
Kaspersky Plus from official website --->
KTA new version (works with Kaspersky Plus) ---> (PW: Bambang)
Import this .dat file (with KTA) --->

P.S. remember to disable self-defense before importing 😉
medicine file is stopped daily ... and repeat the process daily

is there another medicine ?

thnx

Last edited:
For everyone who wants KASPERSKY PLUS:
Kaspersky Plus from official website --->
KTA new version (works with Kaspersky Plus) ---> (PW: Bambang)
Import this .dat file (with KTA) --->

P.S. remember to disable self-defense before importing 😉
I can't get into the "Settings" section to turn off the "disable self-defense" function, the software requires me to log in to my account and add the key, how can I get past this, please guide guide? thank you

screenshot-4.png

dat file is stopped daily ... and have to repeat the process daily

is there another key or dat ?

thnx
I think the dat file of a non-trial version can work much better than the dat I shared(30 days trial license), so I think as long as a Kaspersky Security Cloud license is not shared here we can't do anything about it...

only people like or who have contributed a lot to license sharing in this thread could give us a very good license for Kaspersky Security Cloud, the problem is that they have never shared one, so I think it's a hard thing for them to get.

только такие люди как или , которые внесли большой вклад в обмен лицензиями в этой теме, могли бы дать нам очень хорошую лицензию для Kaspersky Security Cloud, проблема в том, что они никогда не делились ею, поэтому я думаю, что для них это трудно получить.

I can't get into the "Settings" section to turn off the "disable self-defense" function, the software requires me to log in to my account and add the key, how can I get past this, please guide guide? thank you

screenshot-4.png
in PlUS you can't disable it

just reboot to safe mode with Networking

and use the tool directly .. while internet is connected

Last edited:
Reactions: moitinhdaukiss
only people like or who have contributed a lot to license sharing in this thread could give us a very good license for Kaspersky Security Cloud, the problem is that they have never shared one, so I think it's a hard thing for them to get.

только такие люди как или , которые внесли большой вклад в обмен лицензиями в этой теме, могли бы дать нам очень хорошую лицензию для Kaspersky Security Cloud, проблема в том, что они никогда не делились ею, поэтому я думаю, что для них это трудно получить.
i agree diffucult and rare to find .. but it exists and could be found by experts

where you found the 30 day file ?? link pls

Last edited:
Reactions: frankeric
i agree diffucult and rare to find .. but it exists and could be found by experts

where you found the 30 day file ?? link pls
I didn't find it, I simply export it

remember:
Kaspersky Antivirus ---> Kaspersky Basic
Kaspersky Internet Security ---> Kaspersky Standard
Kaspersky Security Cloud ---> Kaspersky Plus

a trial for KP(release) actually does not exist, while KSC has it (30DaysTrial).
but they are the same thing... so their licenses are compatible with each other.
you just need to make a KSC trial, export it, and import it into your KP ;)

the real problem is that that 30-day trial license breaks itself after a few days, it doesn't even make it to the expiration date lol

Last edited:
Kaspersky Security Cloud ---> Kaspersky Plus

a trial for KP(release) actually does not exist,
i know that already ... thnx

I didn't find it, I simply export it

while KSC has it (30DaysTrial).
but they are the same thing... so their licenses are compatible with each other.
you just need to make a KSC trial, export it, and import it into your KP

Very Good idea

from some time , i thougt of installing KSC 21.3 and install Plus above it .. But i didn't do it

is there a 90 day trial version keu for KSC

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
midou0910