Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

UPDATED, now its working again --->
I really thank you, you helped me a lot, I used to have KTS .LIC FILE by searching on ytb but unfortunately it was deleted by me and in a reset I lost that File. I've been searching for it for months by all means from recovery using recovery apps to going to the recovery store but to no avail. I went to youtube to find it again, but the video was deleted because of a copyright error. And I finally found that file thanks to you. I feel extremely happy. From now on I will keep that file really carefully and will never lose it again. And finally, I love you and really thank you from the bottom of my heart. Wish you and your family a lot of health, success in life as well as in work

I really thank you, you helped me a lot, I used to have KTS .LIC FILE by searching on ytb but unfortunately it was deleted by me and in a reset I lost that File. I've been searching for it for months by all means from recovery using recovery apps to going to the recovery store but to no avail. I went to youtube to find it again, but the video was deleted because of a copyright error. And I finally found that file thanks to you. I feel extremely happy. From now on I will keep that file really carefully and will never lose it again. And finally, I love you and really thank you from the bottom of my heart. Wish you and your family a lot of health, success in life as well as in work
I didn't do anything, I'm just reposting a .lic file that was previously posted in this topic, I'm glad I was helpful though :)

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2022 FOR ANDROID,
ЯПОНИЯ - на 123 ДНЯ. Только японский дистрибутив для ПК!
Для ANDROID без прокси!

KES1G-56XJA-JA9T2-R4A3D

УДАЧИ!!!
limit of available activations has been reached

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffaele