Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

OC: Windows10
Файл: KTS-21_09.08.2023-P5-full_++(.licx, .lic, .dat)
Имя продукта: Kaspersky Total Security
Версия: 21.3.10.391 (i)
Статус продукта: release
Тип продукта: pure
Тип активации: Подписка
Количество компьютеров: 5
Дата активации: 05.08.2018

Дата окончания: 09.08.2023

купить один товар, чтобы не покупать другой, это бессмысленно лол.
вместо того, чтобы покупать программу(KRT-CLUB), что очень глупо, используйте KTA, она отлично работает для импорта .licx файлов и, самое главное, является полностью бесплатной. если вы поищете, вы можете найти ее на этом форуме.

buying a product to not buy another, it does not make sense LOL.

Instead of buying a program(KRT-CLUB), which is very stupid, use KTA(Kaspersky Tweak Assistant), it works great for importing .licx files and most importantly, is COMPLETELY FREE. if you search, you can find it on this forum.
yepp --->

is there a trail version for Plus ???
please link and key for it >> if it exist

There is no Trial Version as such, immediately after installation the user is asked to enter a key. From which version you enter the key, you get that one. There are no problems with activating the Standard version - it accepts the key from the CIS, but for plus you need a license for this particular version. Does not accept a license from KTS at all ...

I have not tested whether the KTA works or not. My immediate problem is that I can't locate where to disable the self-protection on the total security trial. Where exactly is the Kaspersky self-protection located on the software?
In the main settings (gear in the lower left corner) - performance settings - computer resource consumption (go down and see there). If you boot the system in safe mode, then this action is not necessary.

Reactions: batluc and tasaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiendung1611