Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

There is no Trial Version as such, immediately after installation the user is asked to enter a key. From which version you enter the key, you get that one. There are no problems with activating the Standard version - it accepts the key from the CIS, but for plus you need a license for this particular version. Does not accept a license from KTS at all ...

thnx

i know that ..

But since he mensioned a trail version !!! >> i asked him for it

may be a trail version is offered in certain regions ??? i doubt that very much

as i read , the PLUS version was sold in certain regions for sometime .. But that was stopped by kaspersky

as i understand , Pls Correct me if iam wrong

KTS is completely different from Kaspersky Plus

Kaspersky Plus is based on KSC Kaspersky Security Cloud >> thus will always require My Kaspersky account and a key or key file

KTS Support will still exsist for people who have a valid licence ( some have 3 Year Subscription )

>> KTS will not require My Kaspersky account .. KTS will be the same version for 2021

till Two weeks ago , the ONLY way to move from KTS to PLUS >>> is to buy a NEW Subscription at least for one year ( even if you have a valid licence for 3 years for KTS )

Because Subscription price is different for KRT and PLUS >> PLUS has more features that don't exist or limited in KTS >> like Unlimited VPN

Last edited:
For everyone who wants KASPERSKY PLUS:
Kaspersky Plus from official website --->
KTA new version (works with Kaspersky Plus) ---> (PW: Bambang)
Import this .dat file (with KTA) --->

P.S. remember to disable self-defense before importing 😉

thnx for long awaited Plus

is the medicine for 30 days only ? is it tested ?

if you cann't open setting to disable self-defense .. Reboot to safe mode

thnx again

Last edited:
thnx for long awaited Plus

is the dat file for 30 days only ? is it tested ?

if you cann't open setting to disable self-defense .. Reboot to safe mode

thnx again
yes only 30 days unfortunately, I hope someone can do a lifetime or 3 years license files xd
the dat file is working for you?

Reactions: tasaka
yes only 30 days unfortunately, I hope someone can do a lifetime or 3 years license files xd
the dat file is working for you?
tell that happens , i guess can try trail period >> But it would be difficult ( Trail and error )

Last edited:
Reactions: hashi0
if someone bought Kaspersky Security Cloud could use "export" of KTA and give us the .dat file pls? maybe someone who has a 3 year license would be nice lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aricphan