Question Problem Resetting Trial For KIS v21.3.10.391(j)

keysersoze

Dec 14, 2020
Today i used this link ---> in order to activate my KIS. I downladed the KRT Club software and the lic file and it didn't work as planned. The product didn't recognize the license and some file was trying to copy itself in ProgramData Folder. My KIS informed me that this file was a trojan and deleted it after my permission. Afterwards, my KIS informed me about some actions performing in the registry. I accepted all of them. The programs icon dissapeared from the taskbar but it was still active in my task manager. I tried to close it from the task manager but it refused. I signed out and signed in again and then started KIS manually by double clicking its desktop icon. The program started normally informing me that it is missing a valid license. Then i disabled its self defense and closed it. I used then the KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_RePack_v6.21.4_Fix5_Eng in order to reset the trial. I did but my trial period was still 16 days. Then i repeated the above steps for the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0. Again my trial period still remained at 16 days. Finally, i used my old Kaspersky_Tweak_Assistant_v.21.3.7.9 to reset the trial and still no luck. I also tried to delete manually the 16 days license from KIS itself. No luck whatsoever. What is wrong? Please help. I am having a very hard time navigating in this site and maybe the very first link i gave you in my post is old and i didn't notice at first.

Last edited:
You are using a custom made installer for KIS in Polish languange. I HAVE NEVER POSTED A LINK THAT CONTAINED A POLISH INSTALLER FOR KIS. I have posted this link: . Have you also considered that this particular license is LANGUANGE locked instead of being region locked? Isn't Poland part of the European Union? Still though, you haven't downloaded and installed the European installer of KIS. So, if you want to be really the smart one in here, then the least you can do is follow the god damn INSTRUCTIONS and then use your big mouth! 😡
Why all the effort to explain these polish donkeys that they are not following your instructions correctly.........dont bother you are right, it does work a tread, thanks for this

Upvote 0
You're so annoying but OK, here you go...

tRdpbEc.jpg

sro3I0A.jpg
Big mouth...but cannot follow simple instructions as

keysersoze explained​

Upvote 0
Yeah, yeah try harder please. Bunch of smartasses, stop trying to be smarter than you really are. You can't acknowlege that we followed instructions but it not work. If we install English installer then it will work like grisiek wrote. Simple as that.
No, you didn't and that is the point. You used a custom made installer for the Polish version of KIS which nobody told you to do so. But you had the audacity to misinform and discourage people not to try the instructions given and thus finding a solution to their problem.

Upvote 0
Like legoras wrote earlier: "So, next time if you try to be smarter without knowledge, give up."

It just shows that you have no idea how Kaspersky works in other regions except global English version and what are the associated license limitations.

No point in continuing this conversation, EOT.

Upvote 0
Like legoras wrote earlier: "So, next time if you try to be smarter without knowledge, give up."

It just shows that you have no idea how Kaspersky works in other regions except global English version and what are the associated license limitations.

No point in continuing this conversation, EOT.
It's not about other regions you dumbass but other regional languages. The Polish region is included in the European Union Installer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can anyone help me with Kaspersky Plus, and it is automatically updating to a new version and I would like to not update to this new version if I continue on the previous version, does anyone know if there is a way to do this please?

Upvote 0
Unistall Kaspersky Plus and download this 👉
You sent me the version of Kaspersky Internet Security to download, but my question is: I want to continue on Kasperky plus version 21.8.5.452 but it will be automatically updated to 21.14.5.462, would it be possible to configure it not to update the antivirus to this new version ?

Upvote 0
You sent me the version of Kaspersky Internet Security to download, but my question is: I want to continue on Kasperky plus version 21.8.5.452 but it will be automatically updated to 21.14.5.462, would it be possible to configure it not to update the antivirus to this new version ?
This thread is about Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (j) and NOT Kaspersky Plus. You are out of topic. Maybe you want to search the forum about Kaspersky Plus issues or even create a thread of your own asking for help. You can't just ask anything in any thread and topic.

Reactions: LORY
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sAINT7