Question Problem Resetting Trial For KIS v21.3.10.391(j)

keysersoze

Dec 14, 2020
Today i used this link ---> in order to activate my KIS. I downladed the KRT Club software and the lic file and it didn't work as planned. The product didn't recognize the license and some file was trying to copy itself in ProgramData Folder. My KIS informed me that this file was a trojan and deleted it after my permission. Afterwards, my KIS informed me about some actions performing in the registry. I accepted all of them. The programs icon dissapeared from the taskbar but it was still active in my task manager. I tried to close it from the task manager but it refused. I signed out and signed in again and then started KIS manually by double clicking its desktop icon. The program started normally informing me that it is missing a valid license. Then i disabled its self defense and closed it. I used then the KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_RePack_v6.21.4_Fix5_Eng in order to reset the trial. I did but my trial period was still 16 days. Then i repeated the above steps for the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0. Again my trial period still remained at 16 days. Finally, i used my old Kaspersky_Tweak_Assistant_v.21.3.7.9 to reset the trial and still no luck. I also tried to delete manually the 16 days license from KIS itself. No luck whatsoever. What is wrong? Please help. I am having a very hard time navigating in this site and maybe the very first link i gave you in my post is old and i didn't notice at first.

Last edited:
For all those that are having problem with KIS ( not KTS ) using Windows 10 x32/x64 and the KIS installer for European Union try this : 1) Uninstall KTS ot KIS from your Control Panel, 2) Go here ---> and downlod/install the Removal tool for Kaspersky applications (kavremover). Run it!, 3) Restart your PC, 4) Go here and install you version of KIS . Install and then restart your PC. , 5) KIS will most probably give you a trial of 30 days. If the kavremover was doing what it was supposed to do you will have 30 days of trial in KIS.....if not don't get upset 6) Open KIS, press the cog button, go to General and scroll down to Self Defense. Uncheck Self-Defense. Then press x to Kaspersky and then right click its task bar icon and select Exit. 7) Kaspersky is not running in this state. If it does then you are doing something wrong in your part. Unzip the file from here : ----> ( Password for the archive is : 3445ddf3$%). Run the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant from Bambang and choose to ----> Import <---- the lic file from the unzipped file ( i have included 2 files ). 8) KIS will autostart and most probably will tell you that there is a problem with your license. Press the red indication and then press any update button you can find. If you did this right then you are gonna have a subsription until 2025!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Funny that people now instruct people how to reset the virusscanner manually, dispite the fact we had a tool for it that still doesn't reset Kaspersky to a 30 day trial! Hopefully it will get updated in 2023!

Upvote 0
I uploaded it in Zippyshare. Here is the link ----> . I included both the license file and the tool.
I don't know what you're trying to insert a lot of bullshit. The link? Too bad it doesn't exist. Like other solutions passed off as working, instead they are just another waste of time...

• Angry
Reactions: keysersoze and eblg
Upvote 0
I don't know what you're trying to insert a lot of bullshit. The link? Too bad it doesn't exist. Like other solutions passed off as working, instead they are just another waste of time...
Copy the link in your browser..... and download
then follow the instructions
IT DOES WORK

• Love
Reactions: keysersoze
Upvote 0
Для всех тех, у кого возникли проблемы с KIS (не KTS) при использовании Windows 10 x32/x64, попробуйте следующее: 1) Удалите KTS или KIS из панели управления, 2) Перейдите сюда ---> и загрузите/установите средство удаления для Касперского. приложения (кавремовер). Запустите!, 3) Перезагрузите компьютер, 4) Перейдите сюда и установите свою версию KIS . Установите и перезагрузите компьютер. , 5) KIS, скорее всего, даст вам пробную версию на 30 дней. Если kavremover сделал то, что должен был сделать, у вас будет 30 дней пробного периода в KIS.....если нет, не расстраивайтесь 6) Откройте KIS, нажмите кнопку cog, перейдите в General и прокрутите вниз до Self Оборона. Снимите флажок Самозащита. Затем нажмите x для Kaspersky, а затем щелкните правой кнопкой мыши значок на панели задач и выберите «Выход». 7) Касперский в этом состоянии не запущен. Если это так, то вы делаете что-то не так со своей стороны. Разархивируйте файл здесь: ----> . Запустите Kaspersky Tweak Assistant из Bambang и выберите ----> Импортировать <---- файл lic из разархивированного файла (я включил 2 файла). 8) KIS запустится автоматически и, скорее всего, сообщит вам о проблеме с вашей лицензией. Нажмите красную индикацию, а затем нажмите любую кнопку обновления, которую вы можете найти. Если вы все сделали правильно, то у вас будет подписка до 2025 года!
Спасибо! Все работает!

Reactions: keysersoze
Upvote 0
I think you are trolling. You are certainly ill mannered and it shows in other posts of yours. I have already provided all the necessary proofs and i am informing you that i am currently reporting your post.

Upvote 0
I can understand his opinion because this license could be region locked so not everyone can benefit from it.
And how can you tell the difference that the license is region locked from someone who doesn't know what he/she is doing? Hmmm? How? And how do we know that Kaspersky licenses can be region locked? If a certain license has exceeded a specific number of activations, Kaspersky informs us of that. The same applies to an unsupported license for a particular country. When there is not a particular response from Kasperky then it is not about a license being region locked. This Connor guy doesn't provide any proof that he tried the solution and failed. So, he wants us to assume that he tried everything and failed. Moreover, in my opinion, he basically seems that he is more frustrated for not having a tool that does exactly what it says and resets the trial rather than being happy for finding another better solution. Lastly, he spreads lies that the link i gave is fake and it doesn't work. That is trolling in my book!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because Windows XP isnt supported in the latest versions. I have some old software so cant get rid of Windows XP. Thats why. Thanx
You can't get rid of Windows XP because you have old software? And why you want to have old software if you don't mind me asking?

Upvote 0
Go here ----> and download the Removal Tool for all Kaspersky products. I have never used it so i don't know what to tell you about the whole procedure. Second, go here ----> and download your version of KIS. People, you don't need KTS, Believe me! You only need KIS. When you have downloaded and installed KIS then use all the steps provided in this thread. ***Important*** Place the Tweak Assistant in a different drive ( if you have one ). If not make sure that when you are running the Assistant, Kaspersky is not running!

Please, zippyshare link not found. Can you upload new link? Not can download .lic.

Thanks, and happy new year all forum!!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffaele