Question Problem Resetting Trial For KIS v21.3.10.391(j)

keysersoze

Dec 14, 2020
Today i used this link ---> in order to activate my KIS. I downladed the KRT Club software and the lic file and it didn't work as planned. The product didn't recognize the license and some file was trying to copy itself in ProgramData Folder. My KIS informed me that this file was a trojan and deleted it after my permission. Afterwards, my KIS informed me about some actions performing in the registry. I accepted all of them. The programs icon dissapeared from the taskbar but it was still active in my task manager. I tried to close it from the task manager but it refused. I signed out and signed in again and then started KIS manually by double clicking its desktop icon. The program started normally informing me that it is missing a valid license. Then i disabled its self defense and closed it. I used then the KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_RePack_v6.21.4_Fix5_Eng in order to reset the trial. I did but my trial period was still 16 days. Then i repeated the above steps for the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0. Again my trial period still remained at 16 days. Finally, i used my old Kaspersky_Tweak_Assistant_v.21.3.7.9 to reset the trial and still no luck. I also tried to delete manually the 16 days license from KIS itself. No luck whatsoever. What is wrong? Please help. I am having a very hard time navigating in this site and maybe the very first link i gave you in my post is old and i didn't notice at first.

Last edited:
Please, zippyshare link not found. Can you upload new link? Not can download .lic.

Thanks, and happy new year all forum!!!
You just take your mouse and with the 1st mouse button pressed you highlight the link and then with the 2nd mouse button you right-click what you have highlighted and select copy. Then you go to your address bar and paste what you have highlighted (the link) and press enter. So, no, i won't upload a new link and a happy new year to you too!

Upvote 0
Why exactly do we need .lic files? I mean once someone activates it he just need to share the code and that's it no?
Without license files Kasperky Antivirus, Kasperksy Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security would be free products and thus not profitable for the company. Kaspersky Tweak Assistant helps us reset the trial license of the above programs AND help us import licenses with subscriptions more than 30 days. So, what is exactly your question because i don't understand.

Upvote 0
You just take your mouse and with the 1st mouse button pressed you highlight the link and then with the 2nd mouse button you right-click what you have highlighted and select copy. Then you go to your address bar and paste what you have highlighted (the link) and press enter. So, no, i won't upload a new link and a happy new year to you too!
Thank you for your help, but I know exactly how to do the link, what happens is that zippyshare is blocked in my country, I needed to enter with one from another country, I already have your link.

Attachments

• zippysare.png
    zippysare.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
Thank you for your help, but I know exactly how to do the link, what happens is that zippyshare is blocked in my country, I needed to enter with one from another country, I already have your link.
Well, you haven't said anything that zippyshare was blocked in Spain. You only said that zippyshare link was not found and not that it was 403 forbidden. The only way to bypass this error is to use a VPN to hide your real address. Have you tried the Opera Browser that has a free VPN? You can also choose your server location. Just choose the servers from the Americas.

Upvote 0
You can't get rid of Windows XP because you have old software? And why you want to have old software if you don't mind me asking?
Its a custom made POS software which works only under Windows xp and I cant get rid of that at least for now because it holds a lot of data. Hope I made it clear.

Upvote 0
Well, thanks a lot @keysersoze. Its working in India, got licence for 764 days.
This is for KIS 21.3.10.391(J)
As for trial reset, it is not working. I first tried to reset it(until i got licence file), it said
Activation date: 1/1/2023
Subscription End date: 31/12/2022
I think Kaspersky has restricted trial until 31/12/2022. I suggest go for auto-renewal licence route, and if it is country blocked, then wait for few days to reset trial until Kaspersky allow it.

• Love
Reactions: keysersoze
Upvote 0
Well, thanks a lot @keysersoze. Its working in India, got licence for 764 days.
This is for KIS 21.3.10.391(J)
As for trial reset, it is not working. I first tried to reset it(until i got licence file), it said
Activation date: 1/1/2023
Subscription End date: 31/12/2022
I think Kaspersky has restricted trial until 31/12/2022. I suggest go for auto-renewal licence route, and if it is country blocked, then wait for few days to reset trial until Kaspersky allow it.
If it was region locked, Kaspersky would inform us about it ( most probably for an invalid license for a particular country ) like when it inform us when a certain license has reached maximum activations. When it doesn't, then it is either a fault from someone's part or The Tweak Assistant is not updated.

Upvote 0
Well, you haven't said anything that zippyshare was blocked in Spain. You only said that zippyshare link was not found and not that it was 403 forbidden. The only way to bypass this error is to use a VPN to hide your real address. Have you tried the Opera Browser that has a free VPN? You can also choose your server location. Just choose the servers from the Americas.
Hi, I didn't say anything about zippyshare being blocked in Spain because I didn't know, I had been a user of zippyshare and other direct download servers for years without a problem. I haven't used this type of direct download server for a while and when I tried to enter your link it gave me the page as if it had expired or been deleted, but after your response and reading some responses to the post the idea occurred to me to enter from another country, since I am a user of Trust.Zone vpn and then I was able to verify that the link was good and that it was due to a blockade of zippyshare in Spain, but as I told you, when I requested a new link I did not know anything about that , I just got the page that I attached earlier.

Once I downloaded your license, the process works fine with the KIS version 21.3.10.391(J), you have to follow the steps indicated to enter the license with the Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0, since the free trial reset does not work .

Thank you again for your post, greetings.

Reactions: keysersoze
Upvote 0
Hi, I didn't say anything about zippyshare being blocked in Spain because I didn't know, I had been a user of zippyshare and other direct download servers for years without a problem. I haven't used this type of direct download server for a while and when I tried to enter your link it gave me the page as if it had expired or been deleted, but after your response and reading some responses to the post the idea occurred to me to enter from another country, since I am a user of Trust.Zone vpn and then I was able to verify that the link was good and that it was due to a blockade of zippyshare in Spain, but as I told you, when I requested a new link I did not know anything about that , I just got the page that I attached earlier.

Once I downloaded your license, the process works fine with the KIS version 21.3.10.391(J), you have to follow the steps indicated to enter the license with the Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0, since the free trial reset does not work .

Thank you again for your post, greetings.
You'are welcome!

Upvote 0
Working properly on Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j) at this day.

Activated for 768 days.

Here are the steps to activate your KIS :

1) Disable your antivirus by right click on it > Disable protection untill you reactive it (Confirm in admin mode)
2) Disable the selfdefense "General" > Scroll down and you uncheck "Selfdefense" > (Confirm in admin mode)
3) Disable Window Defender to be safe about Tweak Assistant removed
4) Download the .lic file shared in this topic in the first page.
5) Close Totally KASPERSKY with Exit.
6) Launch the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0 by Bambang
7) Click on "Licence" button , then "Import" the .lic (licence) in the antivirus.
8) Don't forget to reactive Selfdefense , and antivirus !!

And voila !! your great till 2025.

Peace
This WORKS like a charm with Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(j)
just did all those steps like you normally do for resetting trial. Everybody should already know what. So i will only say, i did step 2 then 1, then 5 after that unziped the file and launched Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0 by Bambang and clicked on licence and then import indicating the file.
Kaspersky internet security just reopened and there was a RED button indicating that license is wrong or something. But i clicked DATABASE UPDATE and after that everything changed to GREEN and now its showing me 763 days remaining.
I live in Poland and as you can see i have installed english version of KIS. I also use WIN 11 64bit Pro
I hope that helps a lot of ppl. Just follow the steps tempouz gave you guys.
1672605666632.png

1672605791167.png

Reactions: legoras and caleb59
Upvote 0
As I wrote earlier - region locked. I'm curious what other language versions of Kaspersky are locked except global English version.
Better being curious about why you are a member from Mar, 7 2021 and you only have 2 likes , 8 posts and why the most of them are about Kaspersky being region locked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because it's true, you can try and download Polish Internet Security installer and try by yourself. Best of luck! xD
Post screenshot for proof then. Post a screenshot saying that Kaspersky doesn't accept the license in Poland. And there is no Polish Installer. You are lying big time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: legoras
Upvote 0
You're so annoying but OK, here you go...

tRdpbEc.jpg

sro3I0A.jpg

Upvote 0
Post screenshot for proof then. Post a screenshot saying that Kaspersky doesn't accept the license in Poland. And there is no Polish Installer. You are lying big time.

Yea...

1:
2: Full not edited screenshot just for you.
fQgsT1D.png

So, next time if you try to be smarter without knowledge, give up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're so annoying but OK, here you go...

tRdpbEc.jpg

sro3I0A.jpg
I don't know Polish so i can't confirm that what you are saying is true. Also, there is no evidence or some sort of a way for me to know that you have followed all the instructions to the letter. But, if you do and Kaspersky informs you that this particular license is not valid then this is confirmation that licenses can be for sure LANGUANGE locked and NOT region locked so much. Your Polish amigo above (grisiek) didn't have any issues with his English installer. I personally never said that there is no way a particular license to be region locked nor languange locked. I only said that if it does, then Kaspersky SHOULD inform you. And by the way, this is not what you were saying all this time in all of your posts. You were assuming that the particular license must be for sure region locked without providing any proof whatsoever. And even if that was the case for the Polish installer and you, that doesn't mean that it is true for the rest of installers and people. You just wanted to discourage people to try out the various solutions because YOU were unlucky or unskilled or lazy to do so. Finally, in my instructions, i never gave a link that contains a Polish installer. I gave this link ---> . There is no Polish installer there. I guess Poland is included in the European Union Installer of KIS. You downloaded and installed a custom made installer of KIS in Polish and this proves my point at some extent that you didn't actually followed my instructions to the letter. And if you did AT ALL!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: legoras and caleb59
Upvote 0
Yea...

1:
2: Full not edited screenshot just for you.
fQgsT1D.png

So, next time if you try to be smarter without knowledge, give up.
You are using a custom made installer for KIS in Polish languange. I HAVE NEVER POSTED A LINK THAT CONTAINED A POLISH INSTALLER FOR KIS. I have posted this link: . Have you also considered that this particular license is LANGUANGE locked instead of being region locked? Isn't Poland part of the European Union? Still though, you haven't downloaded and installed the European installer of KIS. So, if you want to be really the smart one in here, then the least you can do is follow the god damn INSTRUCTIONS and then use your big mouth! 😡

Last edited:
Upvote 0