Question Problem Resetting Trial For KIS v21.3.10.391(j)

keysersoze

Dec 14, 2020
Today i used this link ---> in order to activate my KIS. I downladed the KRT Club software and the lic file and it didn't work as planned. The product didn't recognize the license and some file was trying to copy itself in ProgramData Folder. My KIS informed me that this file was a trojan and deleted it after my permission. Afterwards, my KIS informed me about some actions performing in the registry. I accepted all of them. The programs icon dissapeared from the taskbar but it was still active in my task manager. I tried to close it from the task manager but it refused. I signed out and signed in again and then started KIS manually by double clicking its desktop icon. The program started normally informing me that it is missing a valid license. Then i disabled its self defense and closed it. I used then the KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_RePack_v6.21.4_Fix5_Eng in order to reset the trial. I did but my trial period was still 16 days. Then i repeated the above steps for the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0. Again my trial period still remained at 16 days. Finally, i used my old Kaspersky_Tweak_Assistant_v.21.3.7.9 to reset the trial and still no luck. I also tried to delete manually the 16 days license from KIS itself. No luck whatsoever. What is wrong? Please help. I am having a very hard time navigating in this site and maybe the very first link i gave you in my post is old and i didn't notice at first.

Last edited:
I have the same problem
Well i managed to solve it. I just went here ---> , i downloaded the KIS21-03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription 1.lic file and i used my Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0 tool to import the license. KIS reopened and then it indicated that there was yet again a problem in my license status. I pressed the red indication and then the "update" button. KIS updated my license and now i am having a subscription for 782 days! 😜

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Well i managed to solve it. I just went here ---> , i downloaded the KIS21-03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription 1.lic file and i used my Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.10.30.0 tool to import the license. KIS reopened and then it indicated that there was yet again a problem in my license status. I pressed the red indication and then the "update" button. KIS updated my license and now i am having a subscription for 782 days! 😜
Excelent, it worked for me. Anyway it will be nice to renew kaspersky tweak assistant to be able to activate the trial. Best regards

Upvote 0
Thank you very much, it worked for me

Upvote 0
worked like charm

• Love
Reactions: Skies and jorgepra
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing ^_^

Upvote 0
How do I do the work of the steps please help

Reactions: meclait
Upvote 0
so if i import license then kaspersky start
have this screen and not see update (before importing lic i update kaspersky and then use trial reset)
second image is if i press "Nie odnaleziono licencji" right bottom

Attachments

• 1672159083383.png
    1672159083383.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 1672159873676.png
    1672159873676.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Upvote 0
so if i import license then kaspersky start
have this screen and not see update (before importing lic i update kaspersky and then use trial reset)
second image is if i press "Nie odnaleziono licencji" right bottom
Because this license is already expired or it's region locked so you can't use it in Poland.

Reactions: greatyra
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffaele