KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tested KTA 21.11.8.0 on Windows 11 with Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391 (g)
- Reset
- Activate Trial via Kaspersky server
- Export license
- Import license
I have no issue at all
In case someone want to try
Here's KTS 90 Days license, I created using KTA 21.11.8.0
[Hidden content]

Reactions: louissamo
I just tested KTA 21.11.8.0 on Windows 11 with Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391 (g)
- Reset
- Export license
- Import license
I have no issue at all

[Hidden content]
nice

Reactions: tervyckkkk
- Reset
- Export license
- Import license
I have no issue at all

[Hidden content]
i need ks cloud trial reset

The trial resetter only gave me 7 days extra on each reset. I'm on windows 11. Any idea how to get 30 days? thanks very much...

Hello.
Is it possible to run KTA on Windows Server (2012 R2) to reset the trial period of KSOS File Server 21.3.10.391(g)?

Hello.
Is it possible to run KTA on Windows Server (2012 R2) to reset the trial period of KSOS File Server 21.3.10.391(g)?

I think if KTA doesn't support it then KTA main window will not open and gives you a message/notification

I think if KTA doesn't support it then KTA main window will not open and gives you a message/notification
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, KTA gives an error about an unsupported Kaspersky product.
My question was rather addressed to the KTA developer with a request to add support for this Kaspersky product and OS.

Reactions: Black Dog
- Reset
- Export license
- Import license
I have no issue at all

[Hidden content]
this is awesome, thank you

TechTobo, добавьте пожалуйста в Вашу программу поддержку файлов с расширением .LICX

Да, я имел ввиду файлы лицензии KRT CLUB, потому что файлов лицензии с
расширением .DAT нет вообще ни где, а с расширением .LIC теперь встречаются редко и в следующем 2022 году исчезнут совсем вместе с KRT CLUB 3.1.0.29 RePack v6.21.4 Fix5 и новыми версиями антивирусов Касперского. Конечно очень жаль.

Yes, I meant KRT CLUB license files, because license files with
there is no .DAT extension at all, but with the .LIC extension they are now rare and in the next 2022 they will disappear completely together with KRT CLUB 3.1.0.29 RePack v6.21.4 Fix5 and new versions of Kaspersky anti-viruses. Of course it's a shame.
KRTCLUB repack might stop working on new upcoming release of 2022 (as got some reports of new code changes on Kaspersky 2022 ( from oval2003 ) I've not checked the releases personally yet) , anyway - no one knows what future holds . We will keep trying to support future releases irrespective of other tools.

Thanks for the work done on KTA, I hope that new versions of the program will be released in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkero050