KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi man, how can i save licence from windows 7 and import in the same pc with windows 10? I tried but didn't work.

😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇 😇
2020-03-29_200426.png

"What You Give Is What You Get"

As an appreciation of sharing the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant, a Guy "Dobrezov" whom I never knew / talked / met gifted me 10 Unused License keys of 1 year each. 😃
This might come as a big happy news to Kaspersky Lovers here 🙃
oval2003

KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 20.3.26.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Supported Kaspersky Releases:
    • 2019:
      • Kaspersky Free v19.0.0.1088 (q)
      • Kaspersky Anti-Virus v19.0.0.1088 (q)
      • Kaspersky Internet Security v19.0.0.1088 (q)
      • Kaspersky Total Security v19.0.0.1088 (q)
    • 2020:
      • Kaspersky Free v20.0.14.1085 (m)
      • Kaspersky Anti-Virus v20.0.14.1085 (m)
      • Kaspersky Internet Security v20.0.14.1085 (m)
      • Kaspersky Total Security v20.0.14.1085 (m)
      • Kaspersky Endpoint Security v11.3.0.773
    • 2021:
      • Kaspersky Anti-Virus v21.0.44.1537 (b)
      • Kaspersky Internet Security v21.0.44.1537 (b)
      • Kaspersky Total Security v21.0.44.1537 (b)
[Hidden content]

DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
merci pour votre bon travail

Reactions: vikk56 and aminamin
I hava saved licence of kav but the program don't import then. I disable protection self defence and close but nothing appen. I'm doing something wrong?

Reactions: shadowqc
I hava saved licence of kav but the program don't import then. I disable protection self defence and close but nothing appen. I'm doing something wrong?
You saved the license from where ?

From my previous windows before formatting. Was windows 7 with kav, tried in clean windows 7 and clean windows 10 with kav 20. Nothing happen

From my previous windows before formatting. Was windows 7 with kav, tried in clean windows 7 and clean windows 10 with kav 20. Nothing happen
It was earlier mentioned , currently KTA has certain limitations, exported license key can't be used on different system , or even after formatting own system.
These known limitations will be fixed in future release of KTA.

Reactions: VZ Gilmour
damn, so there is any method to restore my license? :( I have the file .lic
Did you purchase the license key ? If yes you can apply the license number directly again to activate your kaspersky .

Nope, i had taken a genuine code from your facebook page 2 years ago, it was a code that every year renew automatically

Nope, i had taken a genuine code from your facebook page 2 years ago, it was a code that every year renew automatically
Might be subscription based , well since my Facebook page no more exists (Facebook team deleted the page) I can not help in searching the key . You can check the , some keyfiles are already added there which can be easily used using the KRTCLUB .

If i have the screen of the activation, in an other pc, can i use this to find my key?

If i have the screen of the activation, in an other pc, can i use this to find my key?
License export and import in another system is possible via KRTCLUB at this moment , so ya you can do that easily by using KRTCLUB that I mentioned in above comment .

WITH CODE IMPROVEMENTS KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT v20.4.1.0 IS RELEASED & UPDATED TO MAIN POST . . THERE ARE STILL SOME KNOWN COMPATIBILITY ISSUE WHICH WE WILL BE WORKING ON WITH GLOBAL RELEASE OF KASPERSKY 2021 .

NOTE:
At the time of release it is not being detected by Kaspersky anyway like virus / trojan / malware etc , but when they will have this release they will flag it via database update to alert as virus / malware / trojan . Ignore these kind of warnings are they are always false-positive alerts .​
2020-03-30_210633.png

AS USUAL, NOW KASPERSKY STARTED FLAGGING IT VIA LATEST DATABASE UPDATE :sneaky::rolleyes:

2020-03-30_232238.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esidem