KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to run this tool into a virtualbox instance first to make sure it works ( i've also tried reseting by modifng registry data and also the KRT club but with no luck ) and it's throwing an error regarding "Sorry, this application cannot run under a Virtual Machine". Did anyone stumbled across this issue ?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: gholam
The pasword is not working .... is there someone else can open it the file? I will be grateful if you say me the solution or tell me the right pasword

The pasword is not working .... is there someone else can open it the file? I will be grateful if you say me the solution or tell me the right pasword
[/QUOTE]

hi to open ..RAR the Password is Bambang and theTool execution/action run-time password is

Thank you, program resets trial but when I try to use the 91 -day trial OEM key, it says "Activation code is invalid for this region". How do I resolve this issue?

Thank you, program resets trial but when I try to use the 91 -day trial OEM key, it says "Activation code is invalid for this region". How do I resolve this issue?
This mean that KEY is not meant for your country.
If you are outside of the U.S. then use U.S. proxy or VPN to activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moe Nadjib