KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After exporting the license, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Standard does not start and does not enable self-protection.
Перепроверил работу Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.2.1.0 by Bambang на Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (h) на русском языке . После экспорта лицензии Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (h) все запускается и включается самозащита. Замечаний нет!!!

Reactions: Haris
Перепроверил работу Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.2.1.0 by Bambang на Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (h) на русском языке . После экспорта лицензии Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (h) все запускается и включается самозащита. Замечаний нет!!!
Перепроверил еще раз. Замечания остались.

После экспорта лицензии с помощью Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.2.1.0, Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(h) на VMware и Kaspersky Standard 21.5.11.384(a) на железе НЕ ЗАПУСКАЮТСЯ и самозащита НЕ ВКЛЮЧАЕТСЯ.

After exporting the license using Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.2.1.0, Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391(h) on VMware and Kaspersky Standard 21.5.11.384(a) on hardware do NOT RUN and self-protection is NOT ENABLED.

Hey guys, looks like during fresh install of MR5 its installation Microsoft Desktop runtime 5.0 , it was not earlier.

So , is it just me or same for others too ?

4seasons

Reactions: smsaq4u
Hey guys, looks like during fresh install of MR5 its installation Microsoft Desktop runtime 5.0 , it was not earlier.

So , is it just me or same for others too ?

4seasons
Hey! I already had Microsoft Desktop Runtime 6.0.2 installed before, which was required for other programs to work. If you really need to know, then you can install and see on the Virtual Machine ...

Hey! I already had Microsoft Desktop Runtime 6.0.2 installed before, which was required for other programs to work. If you really need to know, then you can install and see on the Virtual Machine ...

I tested several yesterday, well Kaspersky doesn't work on Runtime v6 , it needs v5 anyhow .

Beta build 21.6 requires runtime 6 , but current TR 21.5 requires runtime 5 only.
Please pay attention to the installation date of version 21.6 and 6.0.2 (you can see it in the screenshot). Runtime was installed on the 10th, and I updated Kaspersky on the 13th.

It looks like you didn't understand me... I had installed Kaspersky version 21.5 before the 13th and it worked together with the installed 10th Runtime 6.0.2. And no old versions of Runtime 5.x.x. ;)

PLEASE help. I use the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v22.2.1.0 in self mode with Kapersky Plus 21.5.11.384(a) but not RESET the 30 days, please help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.