Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

today all key block 20/3/2024
yeah, either i've reinstall KIS and Kaspersky Standard and also Kaspersky Plus too.
all of them key has blocked. So, i back to KIS 2021 and use old methode. use activate trial code and be RESET for next 57 days..:censored:
________________________________________________________________________________

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;

• Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
  • Use Kaspersky Free Antivirus with its limitations
  • Use a different Antivirus altogether
that post and information by: LucasDavies.

Last edited:
yeah, either i've reinstall KIS and Kaspersky Standard and also Kaspersky Plus too.
all of them key has blocked. So, i back to KIS 2021 and use old methode. use activate trial code and be RESET for next 57 days..:censored:
________________________________________________________________________________

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;

• Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
  • Use Kaspersky Free Antivirus with its limitations
  • Use a different Antivirus altogether
that post and information by: LucasDavies.
I completely agree with you. All efforts to apply the license through lic/dat files are futile. Kaspersky will block these licenses anyway. The most working activation method is to reset the trial after 57 days using KTA.

Hello everyone, to stop blocking Kaspersky licenses, you need to add to the default settings in the Kaspersky firewall the two rules for packages that block the control of licenses that are:
eu.refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
You see attached photo

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    67.5 KB · Views: 192