Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

That's not arrogance, that's called the truth.

I can tell from the nature of your blockage and the fact that you create a package for each address individually, that you have no idea.

stop trolling.
You tried this method yourself and that says it all!
No more Just go off topic

Stop fighting and sort things out! It is better to find and provide a solution to this problem so that activation keys can be used. My keys don't last longer than three days, and the same goes for the Tweaker.

Reactions: Zakariya Almaz
yeah, either i've reinstall KIS and Kaspersky Standard and also Kaspersky Plus too.
all of them key has blocked. So, i back to KIS 2021 and use old methode. use activate trial code and be RESET for next 57 days..:censored:
________________________________________________________________________________

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;

• Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
  • Use Kaspersky Free Antivirus with its limitations
  • Use a different Antivirus altogether
that post and information by: LucasDavies.
Spot On!

Stop fighting and sort things out! It is better to find and provide a solution to this problem so that activation keys can be used. My keys don't last longer than three days, and the same goes for the Tweaker.
There is a good solution, it's called a test key. I'm surprised that Kaspersky has only been blocking public keys since March.

Reactions: Zakariya Almaz
Kaspersky Internet Security 2024 Key (1 Year / 1 Device)

🔑

Expiration date: Oct 10, 2025

Activation code: 6FMEN-WTM93-4HZZ9-3KPH3
Region : Not Global

Reactions: michtabeli