Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Hello everyone, to stop blocking Kaspersky licenses, you need to add to the default settings in the Kaspersky firewall the two rules for packages that block the control of licenses that are:
eu.refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
You see attached photo
This method it`s working? Has anyone tested it and confirmed that it works?

Hello everyone, to stop blocking Kaspersky licenses, you need to add to the default settings in the Kaspersky firewall the two rules for packages that block the control of licenses that are:
eu.refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
You see attached photo
not working for me - unfortunately ...

For me worked for 4 days without problems with exclusion rules in the firewall.
There is also eemea.refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
Important is not to access My Kaspersky

Attachments

• Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    74 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot (48).png
    Screenshot (48).png
    82.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
30 Key All Product Kaspersky
PLease =========>Proxy==========>Country
Before use Reset Kaspersky and reboot system
Please dont command all key tested maximum = dont your region

[Hidden content]
Not trying to say anything negative, but I think that I've seen that somewhere else where nothing had worked. I beg your pardon when I am wrong.

For me worked for 4 days without problems with exclusion rules in the firewall.
There is also eemea.refresh-bkg.activation-v2.kaspersky.com
Important is not to access My Kaspersky
such nonsense that you are spreading here. That can't work at all because you need a valid license for updates. You'd better give us the license you're using.

such nonsense that you are spreading here. That can't work at all because you need a valid license for updates. You'd better give us the license you're using.
How dare you! You say nonsense!
These exclusions in the firewall are precisely to prevent the license that has been activated by more people from being blocked

How dare you! You say nonsense!
These exclusions in the firewall are precisely to prevent the license that has been activated by more people from being blocked
A tool that only works with online license cannot be tricked with a server blockage. you're talking nonsense here. it doesn't work. I had tried it. The license is still checked successfully. How dare you spread such a lie? share with us the license you use, instead of your fairy tales.

Last edited:
A tool that only works with online license cannot be tricked with a server blockage. you're talking nonsense here. it doesn't work. I had tried it. The license is still checked successfully. How dare you spread such a lie? share with us the license you use, instead of your fairy tales.
With your arrogance you deserve nothing

Reactions: Zakariya Almaz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nh770