Security kaspersky tweak assistant not working

All these years I have been using the trial resetter for KIS 2018 once in every month as there is no license file or code for this version which is old as I have to stick with windows xp (the reason i have made it clear in another post).

If you can give me license codes or .lic files which can be used to renew the trial for this version whenever it expires then I dont mind using it and I'll be very much thankful for the same.

Now I hope I've made it clear why i require a working trial resetter. 🍻
The thing is that, nobody gives a damn about Windows XP users anymore. AT ALL! You are more ancient than the Windows 7 users. This is logical. There is no support for these OS and they are absolete. What do you want? Your system stopped being supported by the end of 2014! Do you want software developers ( crackers included ) to include users that use absolete software? And why do you want such a high end security solution like Kaspersky? Seriously why? Why not use Microsoft Security Essentials? They are perfect for the system you are running. You want something better? Then you have to update your OS. I'm sorry but this is true and somehow i know that you know it. You can google it also. Basically, what i mean is, that you don't need Kaspersky for the system you are running.

The thing is that, nobody gives a damn about Windows XP users anymore. AT ALL! You are more ancient than the Windows 7 users. This is logical. There is no support for these OS and they are absolete. What do you want? Your system stopped being supported by the end of 2014! Do you want software developers ( crackers included ) to include users that use absolete software? And why do you want such a high end security solution like Kaspersky? Seriously why? Why not use Microsoft Security Essentials? They are perfect for the system you are running. You want something better? Then you have to update your OS. I'm sorry but this is true and somehow i know that you know it. You can google it also. Basically, what i mean is, that you don't need Kaspersky for the system you are running.
Agreed. Anyways thank you.

последняя версия 23 работает !!
будет держать в курсе в случае каких-либо проблем.

Проверена работоспособность Kaspersky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 by Bambang!!!
Все функции работоспособны!!!
Внимательно читаем инструкцию по эксплуатации!!!

Удачи!!!

- best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxneedscodes