Security kaspersky tweak assistant not working

Im having issue to getting another trial too, something to mention is that i did a clean install of windows today, but when i downloades KIS and clicked on use trial version, it tell me that license is about to expire, and date is 30 december.
Usually when you reinstall windows it treat as new pc, but this time it seems that it "remember" the pc.
or maybe any trial version will expire this 30 of December not matter what.

The trial reset, latest version, does not work with KTS 21.3.10.391(J). Is it ever possible that one asks a question to get an answer that solves a problem, and no one, in an understandable way, is able to give a sensible answer? You want, that one puts the "Thank you" to be able to download stuff, that doesn't work or that doesn't work. But then, one is abandoned in the most total indifference!!! It is not the only program downloaded from the site that is wrong. Just problems after problems. In many, they have the same mess with the Reset. But no answer. You should learn manners and know how to behave towards others.

Reactions: jorgepra and miky78
Same here. KTA used to work fine to reset the trial till Dec 2022. But now it works only through a license file which fails to work for some users. Previously we didnt require a license file and atleast it was working fine by resetting trial once in a month. Now this doesnt work. Seems there should be a new version of KTA to address this.​

Reactions: jorgepra
This is for KIS 21.3.10.391(J)
For trial reset, it is not working. I first tried to reset it(until i got licence file), it said
Activation date: 1/1/2023
Subscription End date: 31/12/2022
I think Kaspersky has restricted trial until 31/12/2022. I suggest go for auto-renewal licence route mentioned here:

And if it is country blocked, then wait for few days to reset trial until Kaspersky allow it.

Same here. KTA used to work fine to reset the trial till Dec 2022. But now it works only through a license file which fails to work for some users. Previously we didnt require a license file and atleast it was working fine by resetting trial once in a month. Now this doesnt work. Seems there should be a new version of KTA to address this.​
The optimal solution is not having a program to reset Kaspersky trial license. That's the minimum expectation. The best solution is to have the option to insert a "subscription license file" with more than 30 days. Like for example 90 days. What is best, 90 days or 30 days for example? And the argument you are bringing up is somewhat ridiculous. It's like you are getting frustrated because all the past days you were used to bring an umbrella because of the rainy weather and now you are pissed because you don't have to anymore because of the sunny day.

• Haha
Reactions: jorgepra and louies

Read my post, follow the steps, it's working for me actually.
Thank you!! This is working for me as well.

I was using KTS but since the tweak assistant is not working anymore for that version I switched to KIS and followed the instructions. Works like a charm and says that lic is valid till February 2025.

Reactions: keysersoze
Thank you!! This is working for me as well.

I was using KTS but since the tweak assistant is not working anymore for that version I switched to KIS and followed the instructions. Works like a charm and says that lic is valid till February 2025.
Kaspersky Tweak Assistand doesn't work either for KIS for resetting the trial. Not only KTS.

The optimal solution is not having a program to reset Kaspersky trial license. That's the minimum expectation. The best solution is to have the option to insert a "subscription license file" with more than 30 days. Like for example 90 days. What is best, 90 days or 30 days for example? And the argument you are bringing up is somewhat ridiculous. It's like you are getting frustrated because all the past days you were used to bring an umbrella because of the rainy weather and now you are pissed because you don't have to anymore because of the sunny day.
All these years I have been using the trial resetter for KIS 2018 once in every month as there is no license file or code for this version which is old as I have to stick with windows xp (the reason i have made it clear in another post).

If you can give me license codes or .lic files which can be used to renew the trial for this version whenever it expires then I dont mind using it and I'll be very much thankful for the same.

Now I hope I've made it clear why i require a working trial resetter. 🍻