Stop spreading Hatred about Kaspersky & IDM Tweak Assistant tool please

1. Ok, so I'm just socked how some morons are spreading false information or so called HATRED about two of my/our tools on this and some other forum. So I thought to clear it out.
    1. Kaspersky Tweak Assistant
    2. IDM Tweak Assistant

The hatred statement is as follows:

LET'S HAVE SOME CLEAN CLARIFICATION:
    1. These tools doesn't load any kind of file anywhere, so stop believing in those FAKE INFORMATION about bitcoin, crypto miner. You can also check yourself.
    2. These tools only modify local files* (in case of Kaspersky only to reset the trial) and changes the registry to perform activation/reset for both Kaspersky & IDM Tweak Assistant tool.
    3. I prevented these tools from running on systems where decoder/reverse engineering tools are used, such tools are specially used on Virtual Machines where people test tools or performs some specific operations. To help the tools from being reversed I disabled Virtual Machine support for them.

Now,
    some people might hate that it doesn't run on Virtual Machine. It's fine, if you dislike it for that reason then please don't use them.
    But at least don't spread completely irrelevant FAKE/False Information about these tools. It only sounds hatred from some narrow mined poor creeps.
    Conscience software that benefits everyone
    keep updating
    Thanks

Reactions: alkhormi20
i am a ballroom dance teacher and make minimum age... i started a college last month but not enough money to an antivirus like i did, i had to go when my step dad was sleeping logged in his lap top, its all managed by Judicial System IT Dept.. i got an windows pro key, and the too for the kaspersky EES worked, i erased all my tracks got into my laptop and managed to insert the dat license.. but every couple hours the key get to the trial one, i did that change 9 times, tried disabling somethings, read documments, i even got his office account and login tooll
well im awake for 32 hours just trying to get a kaspersky.. i paid for it back when was cheap, but ileave in brazil and things are though.. i will need to download lot of software that defenders flag as virus but kasperksy not, until i have the many to but a real license,,
sorry for saying all random stuff. just really frustated for my stupidy

THE TOOL IS GREAT, the user that might not be!
Do you make minimum age? i guess you meant wage? Just saying, no grammar nazi!

Simple, no les gusta pues que no lo usen y que dejen hablar muladas, a mi me funciona a mil, muchas gracias bro.
Simple, they don't like it so they don't use it and stop writing nonsense, it works like very well for me, thank you very much bro.

There are some very jealous people out there, most have nothing better to do and no ability to do anything for themselves. Don't take any notice of the morons, there are many people out there who appreciate the work done to give us these tools and are grateful for them.
Right and exactly these people never give anything back to the community!

1. Kaspersky Tweak Assistant
  2. IDM Tweak Assistant
The best ever tools that I used. thank you creator KTA & IDM TA are fantastic tools. please use original techtobo.com every time.
+! The guy is a genius. Anybody who badmouths him should get a kick in the backside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxneedscodes