Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

I have been reading about some comments about KTR being a virus, by the way i am new to the forums and i have been in need of getting a good antivirus software,my experience so far with KTR Club tool, i have used and with no knowledge i have accept the risk, trying to install a LIC. to get those 100/200 days as i see here so much, as before i realize every LIC failed, and the KTR Club messed up my system when i kinda disable my both antivirus protection windows defender and kaspersky,the system has started to have slow down.. the Security Center wasn't showing off properly which antivirus i was using, whenever i checked if my kaspersky was my primary running antivirus, take a guess. windows defender was running at the same time.. So here i figured out something was wrong with my system..
I had to unfortanely reformat the whole system, virus total doesn't lie what files it acess's for everyone using the KTR Mod version i would say, if you are desperate don't use it, if you need it badly go ahead but under the wood that Tool screws all your system. Use it at your own risk

I have been reading about some comments about KTR being a virus, by the way i am new to the forums and i have been in need of getting a good antivirus software,my experience so far with KTR Club tool, i have used and with no knowledge i have accept the risk, trying to install a LIC. to get those 100/200 days as i see here so much, as before i realize every LIC failed, and the KTR Club messed up my system when i kinda disable my both antivirus protection windows defender and kaspersky,the system has started to have slow down.. the Security Center wasn't showing off properly which antivirus i was using, whenever i checked if my kaspersky was my primary running antivirus, take a guess. windows defender was running at the same time.. So here i figured out something was wrong with my system..
I had to unfortanely reformat the whole system, virus total doesn't lie what files it acess's for everyone using the KTR Mod version i would say, if you are desperate don't use it, if you need it badly go ahead but under the wood that Tool screws all your system. Use it at your own risk
I'm using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium.
~if you don't know, and now you know~

Reactions: compaqfx
I have b
you're just a hater who doesn't know what to say.
if your system was already in a bad state, it's not up to Kaspersky to save the house, since the infection has already reached a critical level.
I have been using this utility for almost 7 years since I discovered this first format and interface and never had a problem so go and see what is wrong with your pc and stop accusing devellopeur wrongly sleepless nights to serve the community. I'm finished
een reading about some comments about KTR being a virus, by the way i am new to the forums and i have been in need of getting a good antivirus software,my experience so far with KTR Club tool, i have used and with no knowledge i have accept the risk, trying to install a LIC. to get those 100/200 days as i see here so much, as before i realize every LIC failed, and the KTR Club messed up my system when i kinda disable my both antivirus protection windows defender and kaspersky,the system has started to have slow down.. the Security Center wasn't showing off properly which antivirus i was using, whenever i checked if my kaspersky was my primary running antivirus, take a guess. windows defender was running at the same time.. So here i figured out something was wrong with my system..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GOKUZAO