Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

''timeReg.exe'' Don't virus the this exe is trojan for change date and time for work reset kis
this address ===>C:\Windows\Temp
after worked cleans this exe

Please do not give wrong information
To mislead others
You're giving wrong information if you're not aware. I didn't say KIS only found ''timeReg.exe'' what I said is that it found MANY other viruses belonging to KRT club. I've also run a full system scan with malwarebytes and it also found the same viruses. Anyways, I've deleted all the things that came up with KRT club so I'm safe now. And by the way, none of the people here who are talking about the viruses that come with KRT club intend to mislead others, we are just informing other users so that no harm could come to their OS. Helping others is not misleading.

the same thing happened here, and worse, I found a ransomware with the KRT club, I recommend you to be careful, is there another way to add lic license in kaspersky without using the KRT club?
You could use Kaspersky tweak assistant to do that, which has no viruses; though, it doesn't work with the inserting lic files, at least not with me. Maybe it'll work on your end.

KRT club has viruses. I've used it to insert a license file, which worked; though, it tried to prompt an .exe called ''timeReg.exe'' after which I've run a full system scan and KIS found many viruses which belong to KRT club. Just so you know guys.
I do not agree with what you say and you also have the right to speak to alert us. Don't use it if you are afraid. But only false positives are detected in the KRT and they do not cause harm.

Reactions: jcampiao
I do not agree with what you say and you also have the right to speak to alert us. Don't use it if you are afraid. But only false positives are detected in the KRT and they do not cause harm.
you have no way of knowing whether or not it is a false positive, the system files that KRT modifies are at least suspect,

you have no way of knowing whether or not it is a false positive, the system files that KRT modifies are at least suspect,
All the KRTs I have used:
KRT_CLUB_2.1.2.69_ATB_Final
KRT3
RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_EN_Final_v2
RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_En _Final_v4
RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_Ru_Final_v5.5_Eng
For over a year I have been using the KRT and have never had a virus problem in my computer.
An experiment proves nothing, but repeated it helps to demonstrate the truth.

You could use Kaspersky tweak assistant to do that, which has no viruses; though, it doesn't work with the inserting lic files, at least not with me. Maybe it'll work on your end.
No, Kaspersky tweak assistant has never worked with insert lic files from another system.
KTA only works internally.
It says: "Any output / exported license key file from one system will not work on another system".
This is what was wanted by its creator.

You're giving wrong information if you're not aware. I didn't say KIS only found ''timeReg.exe'' what I said is that it found MANY other viruses belonging to KRT club. I've also run a full system scan with malwarebytes and it also found the same viruses. Anyways, I've deleted all the things that came up with KRT club so I'm safe now. And by the way, none of the people here who are talking about the viruses that come with KRT club intend to mislead others, we are just informing other users so that no harm could come to their OS. Helping others is not misleading.

Malwarebytes? That's not a great program and false positives are normal. Before you make such an assumption, please use real Antivirus programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwwqwq