Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

I use KIS 2020 and none of these lic files work for me. What should I do? I use Kaspersky tweak assistant to instert the files.

Reactions: huiza9722
KRT club has viruses. I've used it to insert a license file, which worked; though, it tried to prompt an .exe called ''timeReg.exe'' after which I've run a full system scan and KIS found many viruses which belong to KRT club. Just so you know guys.

Reactions: farvartish
KRT club has viruses. I've used it to insert a license file, which worked; though, it tried to prompt an .exe called ''timeReg.exe'' after which I've run a full system scan and KIS found many viruses which belong to KRT club. Just so you know guys.
the same thing happened here, and worse, I found a ransomware with the KRT club, I recommend you to be careful, is there another way to add lic license in kaspersky without using the KRT club?

''timeReg.exe'' Don't virus the this exe is trojan for change date and time for work reset kis
this address ===>C:\Windows\Temp
after worked cleans this exe

Please do not give wrong information
To mislead others

Last edited: