WINDOWS DIGITAL & KMS ACTIVATIONS SCRIPT (Open Source)

Details : A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods with a focus on open-source code, less antivirus detection and user-friendliness.

Download Instructions : Comment below. After opening link click on green code button. Then click on Download Zip.

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
:):):)

Details : A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods with a focus on open-source code, less antivirus detection and user-friendliness.

Download Instructions : Comment below. After opening link click on green code button. Then click on Download Zip.

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
بلبالباب

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
Thanks

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
merci

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
Download link🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
wow

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
Thank yyou.

• Love
Reactions: Isaanbiker

Download Link :
[Hidden content]
Great, man!

I couldn't open the file, even after uninstalling Kaspersky. It didn't let me open the program with a WinZip, I have on my machine, but then I found a great way to permanently and digitally activate it. This program is fantastic, many thanks to the guy who posted it.

Here's what I did: ( P. S. MY PC was activated, but only the fishy one you get when you go to Pirate Bay and download W 10 with MS Office 2021, works flawlessly)
I went to open with- but had no other program to open it and was brought to the website where you can download all the files, Microsoft store, or so.

I downloaded a trial of another ZipFile opener, called WinZip Universal and had it! I could extract the Maz file, then tried for a while.

You have options to activate it for 1,300 days or permanently. ( And some more)

I have tried 1 to permanently activate it, but it didn't work. Then I tried 2 which activated the PC and I could see that it was activated, but not permanently.

After some tries, I tried 1 again and I could digitally activate it! ( With the numbers 1 and 2, I mean the options this file gives you.

I hope that my post wasn't too difficult to understand, the one file I mentioned does the trick! Greetings from Thailand. Mike

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkhan