Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Hello Farvartish ! Always such a great pleasure to read your great posts ! We are more and more appreciating your valuable work...Each time I see the K from Kaspersky near the clock, I have a thankfullness thought for You.

I am a little amazed by the "update your database" trick, if it is not secret, what does it change concerning the processing of keys ???

Many Thanks for your Time, Take Care and Keep Goin'

Hello Farvartish ! Always such a great pleasure to read your great posts ! We are more and more appreciating your valuable work...Each time I see the K from Kaspersky near the clock, I have a thankfullness thought for You.

I am a little amazed by the "update your database" trick, if it is not secret, what does it change concerning the processing of keys ???

Many Thanks for your Time, Take Care and Keep Goin'
If the licence was exported in keyfile from some old build of Kaspersky (ex: database module patch (a) of current release or older releases like Kaspersky 2019) and current database module is database module patch (k) or newer release like Kaspersky 2020 , then it considers the licence key as outdated which doesn't match with current database release info, so it asks for updating the database and once the database is updated, then the pending licence status becomes active.

I need two things to start a good day: a nice cup of black cofee and some posts of Techtobo.

The 380 Days KTS licence file doesn't work for me as long as I use the magical trick "Update your Database".

You definitely rule the Game ! Have a nice day too and take care of you and your families !

Attachments

• KTS.jpg
    KTS.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: