Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Kaspersky , specially KIS has very less chances of false-positive detection comparatively to other antivirus (checked one's bitdefender, mcafee, defender etc) .
It really sounds like a horse. An early version of KIS, maybe version 4, I don't remember for sure.
There are only 3 AVs on my list, namely: Kaspersky, Bitdefender, and ESET.

KTS_21_215.lic + KTS_21_284.lic + KTS_21_300.lic
KIS_21_176.lic + KIS_21_178.lic + KIS_21_199.lic + KIS_21_259.lic + KIS_21_305.lic
KAV_21_225.lic + KAV_21_230.lic + KAV_21_255.lic + KAV_21_520.lic

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Kaspersky Internet Security Key (Updated: December 8, 2020) NOT Tested

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

How to use KIS Activation Codes​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edited)

How to use KIS Activation Codes
Here are a few steps that will help you to activate your trial version of Kaspersky Antivirus to the Premium version. So have a look…. Download Kaspersky Activation code from given link
Hide contents
  1. First of all, You have to download the Trail version of Kaspersky .
  2. Now activate your 30 days trial version or if your trial version is already expired, then skip this step.
  3. Then click on the License button, you will find at the right bottom of the page.
  4. Then delete your existing license keys and click on activate the product.
  5. Now enter any of the above mentioned free KIS 2020 keys as activation code.
  6. That’s it!! Your antivirus will be activated for 180+ days.
  7. Enjoy!!!
So these are the some few steps to activate Kaspersky antivirus. These keys are gathered from the internet and issued by public interest. I hope you will activate your antivirus easily, if any of the above keys didn’t work for you, we will update new keys soon so stay tuned with us.
Tags: Kaspersky total security 2020 key, Kaspersky internet security 2020 key, Kaspersky internet security key 2020, KIS 2020 Key, KIS 2019 Key, KIS 2020 license key, KAV 2020 keys, KIS key for India, KIS key for android

Kaspersky Total Security Serial Keys (Updated: December 8, 2020)​

Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 Keys​

Kaspersky Internet Security Serial Keys (Updated: December 8, 2020)
We are very thankful to Miss Elia B. McDonald of Kaspersky Lab for providing us 20 free licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020. Hope these will work for you and we will update new keys soon.

How to use Kaspersky Free Activation Code​

That’s it!! Your antivirus will be ready for 90 days for free. Enjoy the antivirus and it will keep you away from virus and trojan.

New 20+ Kaspersky 2020 License Keys​

So these are the free license keys of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 activation code. These keys are gathered from internet and issued by public interest. I hope these will work for you and if these are not working stay connected with us, we will update new keys soon..

Very Thankful to Miss Elia B. McDonald of Kaspersky Lab for providing us 20 free licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020
CC:loudytech
1-9018-128.png1-9045-128.png

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

How to use KIS Activation Codes​

(edited)

How to use KIS Activation Codes
Here are a few steps that will help you to activate your trial version of Kaspersky Antivirus to the Premium version. So have a look…. Download Kaspersky Activation code from given link
Hide contents
  1. First of all, You have to download the Trail version of Kaspersky .
  2. Now activate your 30 days trial version or if your trial version is already expired, then skip this step.
  3. Then click on the License button, you will find at the right bottom of the page.
  4. Then delete your existing license keys and click on activate the product.
  5. Now enter any of the above mentioned free KIS 2020 keys as activation code.
  6. That’s it!! Your antivirus will be activated for 180+ days.
  7. Enjoy!!!
So these are the some few steps to activate Kaspersky antivirus. These keys are gathered from the internet and issued by public interest. I hope you will activate your antivirus easily, if any of the above keys didn’t work for you, we will update new keys soon so stay tuned with us.
Tags: Kaspersky total security 2020 key, Kaspersky internet security 2020 key, Kaspersky internet security key 2020, KIS 2020 Key, KIS 2019 Key, KIS 2020 license key, KAV 2020 keys, KIS key for India, KIS key for android

Kaspersky Total Security Serial Keys (Updated: December 8, 2020)​

[Hidden content]

Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 Keys​

[Hidden content]
Kaspersky Internet Security Serial Keys (Updated: December 8, 2020)
We are very thankful to Miss Elia B. McDonald of Kaspersky Lab for providing us 20 free licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020. Hope these will work for you and we will update new keys soon.
[Hidden content]

How to use Kaspersky Free Activation Code​

That’s it!! Your antivirus will be ready for 90 days for free. Enjoy the antivirus and it will keep you away from virus and trojan.

New 20+ Kaspersky 2020 License Keys​

[Hidden content]
So these are the free license keys of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 activation code. These keys are gathered from internet and issued by public interest. I hope these will work for you and if these are not working stay connected with us, we will update new keys soon..

Very Thankful to Miss Elia B. McDonald of Kaspersky Lab for providing us 20 free licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020
CC:loudytech
View attachment 377View attachment 378
The activation code is invalid in this region...!!! What to do??

KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS & KSOS version 21.3.2.142 MR3 beta

kaspersky-logo-2019.jpg.249fcdba0373e81abbd204194ec4808b.jpg

farvartish

I used this connection block so my .lic would not be discovered, it worked for several months on ".lic KTS 351 days".

Spoiler: HOW TO BLOCK KASPERSKY LICENSE CHECKING (KASPERSKY FIREWALL):

but KTS doesn't let me update the database anymore, I'm 7 days out of date. Do I really need to leave these connections blocked?

Last edited:

KIS_20_452_day.lic

[Hidden content]
Hello farvartish,

I was able to reset my KIS (kis21.2.16.590en_es_25816 - European Union version) with the latest version of Tweak Assistant (21.2.4.11). However, when I tried to install this license file, it didn't seem to work, and it told me that the trial was expired (this was before I attempted to reset the trial with Tweak Assistant).

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a license file that works with my version of KIS?

UPDATE: Nevermind, I used KRT CLUB and I could add the license. However, I got notification of a very suspicious "svchos.exe" (not svchost.exe) in the system after the installation, and . Comments?

Last edited:
Reactions: SaLaR
farvartish

I used this connection block so my .lic would not be discovered, it worked for several months on ".lic KTS 351 days".

Spoiler: HOW TO BLOCK KASPERSKY LICENSE CHECKING (KASPERSKY FIREWALL):

but KTS doesn't let me update the database anymore, I'm 7 days out of date. Do I really need to leave these connections blocked?

Hi, you may remove those blocking procedure, kaspersky has become smarter day by day , they also updates themselves .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dereza