Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Qurajber don't let this spam troll annoy you. I also do not react to his provocations against me.

for info:
KTS and KIS are not PLUS or STANDARD keys, they only work with the new software. which, by the way, was different in the beginning. real PLUS and STANDARD keys are linked to an account and will therefore never be available without payment.

KIS=Kaspersky Internet Security (compatible with the STANDARD tool, but not a real STANDARD key)
KTS=Kaspersky Total Security (compatible with the PLUS tool, but not a real PLUS key)

when will people finally understand this?

Last edited:
Qurajber don't let this spam troll annoy you. I also do not react to his provocations against me.

for info:
KTS and KIS are not PLUS or STANDARD keys, they only work with the new software. which, by the way, was different in the beginning. real PLUS and STANDARD keys are linked to an account and will therefore never be available without payment.

KIS=Kaspersky Internet Security (compatible with the STANDARD tool, but not a real STANDARD key)
KTS=Kaspersky Total Security (compatible with the PLUS tool, but not a real PLUS key)

when will people finally understand this?
For your information, Kaspersky Internet Security is activated with these keys and then upgraded to the STANDARD version and everything works.
KTS - KP same

I said that myself. the keys remain a KIS and KTS license, so there are restrictions like the vpn with PLUS. so don't call them PLUS and STANDARD keys, they just aren't. It says so under the account details, there is nothing about PLUS or STANDARD. These are licenses that are no longer purchasable today.

do you understand that?

Last edited:
I said that myself. the keys remain a KIS and KTS license, so there are restrictions like the vpn with PLUS. so don't call them PLUS and STANDARD keys, they just aren't. It says so under the account details, there is nothing about PLUS or STANDARD. These are licenses that are no longer purchasable today.

do you understand that?
What I don't understand about the KTS Plus and KIS Standared keys is why the key is automatically linked to an account.

The other keys are not linked to any account and work perfectly.

The problem comes that when it is linked to an account it is automatically blocked almost instantly or it does not allow the creation of DAT files of the key, for example...

PS: There is no way to put the keys without them being automatically linked.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patcher