Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Orange LIC file Lifetime for KIS version 21.0.44.1537
update the antivirus, then activate the file with lic through the KRT Klub program from the archive
the key is the same-lifetime license

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:
KTS-410 .lic update for anyone who needs it. KTS_20.25.07.2021 (1).lic

If I can explain my way of working. Before activating the new key, I reset Kaspersky until the trial period and only then do I enter the new key. I think that can stop it from being blacklisted quickly.

KTS-410 .lic update for anyone who needs it. KTS_20.25.07.2021 (1).lic

If I can explain my way of working. Before activating the new key, I reset Kaspersky until the trial period and only then do I enter the new key. I think that can stop it from being blacklisted quickly.

[Hidden content]
thanks bor. but I did as you told me, and now KIS dont start !
is KRT the only way to solve "the error you have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code"

THANKS but all codes ---> " you have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code"

Reactions: hpbaxxter
🔑 Kaspersky Internet Security 277 days .lic File
🔑 Kaspersky Anti-Virus 586 days for 3 PC .lic File

=======================================================================================
First with RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_En_Final_v2 OR V.4 reset and reboot
and so wake up system and kaspersky setting----> self defence disable (optional)
and so right click kas ico in task pause protection
and exit kas
so insert lic file with RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_En_Final_v2 OR v.4
and click update until connect to sever subscription lic file

=======================================================================================

I would like to tell you how to create .lic key with KRT-CLUB

1. Disable Self-Defense antivirus program. (optional)
3. Launch KRT CLUB, go to the "Save activation to file" tab and click the "Save activation" button.
4. Save activation to the activation file (lic-file).
5. Close KRT CLUB.
6. Run the antivirus program.
7. Enable Self-Defense antivirus program.
===================================================

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eneloop