Giveaway Kaspersky Products Activation Codes [Original]

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is a mobile antivirus for smartphones and tablets. Comprehensive protection against malicious applications, theft, spam, phishing and dangerous websites on your mobile device.

1. تفعيل إصدار بريميوم في القائمة حماية في الوقت الحقيقي> لدي ترخيص> أدخل رمز التفعيل مع رمز التنشيط التالي:
[محتوى مخفي]
🙄🙄🙄

كم يوما سيعطيني ذلك؟ مجرد محاكمة؟ من فضلك أجب، أنا عالق الآن. هل تعطيني سنة كاملة أو 30 يوما فقط؟ هل يجب علي تعطيل الدفاع عن النفس في النافذة؟ من فضلك اسمحوا لي أن أعرف، ليس لدي أي فكرة عما يجب القيام به. لا يزال لدي 90 يوما متبقية على أمن الإنترنت الخاص بي.​
z​

How to activate KIS (KTS, KAV) with KRT-CLUB and .lic file?
I am doing 1:1 the same like in video. After launch Kaspersky I have "No license found". I can't update Kaspersky

In other post you said:
After insert lic file alert missing or problem not found or expier run update fix it

I can't run update. Kaspersky says that "Update is not available without valid license".

I have KTS 21.3.10.391(a) and latest KR: 3.1.0.29_RePack_v6.21.4_Fix5_Eng

I am doing 1:1 the same like in video. After launch Kaspersky I have "No license found". I can't update Kaspersky

In other post you said:

I can't run update. Kaspersky says that "Update is not available without valid license".

See page 27 solved your problem

How many days will that give me? Only a trial? Please answer, I'm stuck now. Does it give me a whole year or only 30 days? Do I have to disable self-defense in the window? Please let me know, I have no idea what to do. I still got 90 days left on my Internet security.
My deasr Brother See page 27 and active long time your app

Reactions: Ata and shakil777

In other post you said:

1 See page 27 active long time
2-change lic file

1 See page 27 active long time
2-change lic file

Hello, i tried with older KRT (from page 27), but it doesn't support Kaspersky.

I looked at instruction on that page 27. I did the same - disable self defense, disable Kaspersky, inserted license. Then launch Kaspersky but it can't find license.

I can't update database because of no license.

I tried to delete Kaspersky Total Security, use KRT to clean Kaspersky data and install Kaspersky Internet Security.

I repeated instructions from page 27 - the same.

I installed english version of Kaspersky - the same.

I tried with multiple various licenses ;(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------
Edit: found license, but after restarting PC and on english version. When I reinstalled Kaspersky to my national version license is not working again.

Do these licenses work only with EN Kaspersky?

Last edited:
Hello, i tried with older KRT (from page 27), but it doesn't support Kaspersky.

I looked at instruction on that page 27. I did the same - disable self defense, disable Kaspersky, inserted license. Then launch Kaspersky but it can't find license.

I can't update database because of no license.

I tried to delete Kaspersky Total Security, use KRT to clean Kaspersky data and install Kaspersky Internet Security.

I repeated instructions from page 27 - the same.

I installed english version of Kaspersky - the same.

I tried with multiple various licenses ;(
I tried using the licenses but the license is not getting installed. I used Kaspersky tweak assistant to install the license. Am I doing something wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------
Edit: found license, but after restarting PC and on english version. When I reinstalled Kaspersky to my national version license is not working again.

Do these licenses work only with EN Kaspersky?
Downlaods new lic file up post
disable self defense
Puase protection in icon on task and exit
Kis
Run krt club 6.21 or final version
Inseart lic file and run update virus data base fixed it
Remember install version 391 better
If alert problem not found or missing or expeir run update fixed it
Again after update not active change with other lic file

I tried using the licenses but the license is not getting installed. I used Kaspersky tweak assistant to install the license. Am I doing something wrong?
At first I encountered the same problem
I activated the program in a trial period of 30 days, then the steps started from scratch
Now it works for 600 days
So I advise you to try again, but provided that the program is in the trial period (30 days) and you can use <KASPERSKY TWEAK ASSISTANT>