Security Kaspersky Plus 21.16.6.467

On what basis did you make this statement, reporting it to ******** Kaspersky?
Calm down mate! I'm just a user of these "medicines" like you, who has been enjoying them for years until a day ago when the license I was using got blocked, and every other license available here. If this is not proof that Kaspersky is onto this forum and is actively mitigating the use of these licenses and tricks, then you really have a twig cock for a brain! Are you so retarded? Why would a Kaspersky spy be telling you to use the trial reset trick?

Moments ago, the latest version of Kaspersky Standard and Plus would not let me use any of the available trial codes to activate. It would say the trial of that product is not available on my computer, even after using the medicines to reset the activation. I had to use an older repack package which let me activate using the same trial code.

Calm down mate! I'm just a user of these "medicines" like you, who has been enjoying them for years until a day ago when the license I was using got blocked, and every other license available here. If this is not proof that Kaspersky is onto this forum and is actively mitigating the use of these licenses and tricks, then you really have a twig cock for a brain! Are you so retarded? Why would a Kaspersky spy be telling you to use the trial reset trick?

Moments ago, the latest version of Kaspersky Standard and Plus would not let me use any of the available trial codes to activate. It would say the trial of that product is not available on my computer, even after using the medicines to reset the activation. I had to use an older repack package which let me activate using the same trial code.
don't stress bro, there are lots of kids everywhere

Kaspersky Plus 21.16.6.467

KTS Subscription Unlimited
[Hidden content]
My perfectly working Kaspersky Plus stopped working, and it was asking for a key. Unfortunately, no way to recover it, so I have installed a KIS that I could at least activate 59 days. What are my options now to have a longer period of time covered?

Thank you very much for any answers. Best regards,

Mike. Sisket/Thailand

我完美工作的卡巴斯基Plus停止工作,它要求一個密鑰。不幸的是,沒有辦法恢復它,所以我安裝了一個至少可以啟動 59 天的 KIS。我現在有哪些選擇來獲得更長的時間?

非常感謝您的任何回答。此致敬意

話筒。Sisket/泰國

New version Kaspersky Tweak lite here:
But you have to be registered.

My perfectly working Kaspersky Plus stopped working, and it was asking for a key. Unfortunately, no way to recover it, so I have installed a KIS that I could at least activate 59 days. What are my options now to have a longer period of time covered?

Thank you very much for any answers. Best regards,

Mike. Sisket/Thailand

My Kaspersky Plus works fine with this KEY:

1712920827497.png