Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 lic file

are you somehow too stupid to understand something? I have already answered your question several times. others have also answered this question many times in this forum. what are you so obsessive about? just take the .lic and .dat keys and you're good. omg

and finally stop with your unnecessary quoting. you don't have to quote messages if the message you are referring to comes right before your message. :rolleyes:
I'm not obsessed but I want to know why it says
SanSanych195 that KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29 and Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 are compatible with LICX but it doesn't detect them when I use them. because?

I have no problem with the LIC and DAT keys, I am satisfied
but what happens if in the future only LICX keys remain
and I don't know why the program doesn't detect them

KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29 and Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 can not handle .licx files, but the keys are the same as the .lic or .dat files. I explained to you via pm how you can use .licx.

I also don't think it's correct that with .licx files advertising a paid tool here, but SanSanych195 often provides us with the keys as .lic and .dat. thank you for that SanSanych195. πŸ˜™β€οΈ

Last edited:
KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29 and Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 cannot handle .licx files, but the keys are the same as the .lic or .dat files. I explained to you via pm how you can use .licx.

I also don't think it's correct that with .licx files advertising a paid tool here, but SanSanych195 often provides us with the keys as .lic and .dat. thank you for that SanSanych195. πŸ˜™β€οΈ
I have said that I am satisfied with the LIC and DAT keys provided by SanSanych195
I'm really grateful to you
I just didn't understand why the 2 programs were not detecting the LICX keys
It would have been so easy to say that the tool that detects that key format
is only available on the KRT-CLUB forum.
and so I wouldn't have to say nonsense ;)

Last edited:
You just can't be serious. you had never asked where to get the tool. I had answered the answer with which tool you can process .licx at the very beginning after your first question on this topic. you should read properly. you can quickly find out where you get tool from with a little research, or it should even be in the readme of your older tool version.

with the last krt club version which is not cracked.

you can donate a large amount to techtobo and ask him to make KTA compatible with .licx files.

Last edited:
Reactions: oliveira and badu
Reactions: leotan
OC: Windows10
KIS21_01.10.2024-L1_full (.lic, .dat)
Имя ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: Kaspersky Internet Security
ВСрсия: 21.3.10.391 (j)
Бтатус ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: release
Π’ΠΈΠΏ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: kis
Π’ΠΈΠΏ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ: ЛицСнзия
ΠšΠΎΠ»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΡŒΡŽΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ²: 1
Π”Π°Ρ‚Π° Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ: 30.09.2022

Π”Π°Ρ‚Π° окончания: 01.10.2024

To see this hidden content, you must reply or react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

ОБ: Windows10
KIS21_01.10.2024-L1_full (.lic, .dat)
Имя ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: Kaspersky Internet Security
ВСрсия: 21.3.10.391 (j)
Бтатус ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: выпуск
Π’ΠΈΠΏ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°: kis
Π’ΠΈΠΏ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ: ЛицСнзия
ΠšΠΎΠ»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΡŒΡŽΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ²: 1
Π”Π°Ρ‚Π° Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ: 30.09. 2022
Π”Π°Ρ‚Π° окончания: 01.10.2024

To see this hidden content, you must reply or react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Last edited:
with the last krt club version which is not cracked. If you would only take 5 minutes to find out more, you would have found that out yourself. the topic came up here already more than enough. That's exactly why it annoys me to have to read the same questions over and over again and especially the spam trolls annoy me too. :cautious:

I had already written several times about this topic and even created a complaint thread. just use the search. :rolleyes:

isn't that enough info you need?:
You can easily use KTA with the latest .lic file included in this forum that extends KIS subscription untill 2025 you fanatical dumbass. Stop complaining like a toddler. ( Password for the archive is : 3445ddf3$% )

Last edited:
INFO:
KIS2021 lic file (03.02.2025-Auto Renewal Subscription )
Cre: Qurajber Thank u for the lic file!
πŸ‘‰ Download Kaspersky Internet Security setup

πŸ‘‰Use Kaspersky Tweak Assistant to add lic file (Remember to add an exclusion KTA file with your antiv)

πŸ‘‰LIC FILE