Имя продукта: Kaspersky Internet Security
Версия: 21.3.10.391 (j)
Статус продукта: release
Тип продукта: kis
Тип активации: Подписка
Количество компьютеров: 1
Дата активации: 18.01.2019

Дата окончания: 16.02.2024

To see this hidden content, you must reply or react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

OC: Windows10
KIS21_16.02.2024-P1_full.licx

[Hidden content]
Hello
With which program do you put the lic.licx keys?

with the last krt club version which is not cracked. If you would only take 5 minutes to find out more, you would have found that out yourself. the topic came up here already more than enough. That's exactly why it annoys me to have to read the same questions over and over again and especially the spam trolls annoy me too. :cautious:

I had already written several times about this topic and even created a complaint thread. just use the search. :rolleyes:

isn't that enough info you need?:

Last edited:

[Hidden content]
thank

Reactions: tortortor28

[Hidden content]
thank you

Reactions: WhSnake
with the last krt club version which is not cracked. If you would only take 5 minutes to find out more, you would have found that out yourself. the topic came up here already more than enough. That's exactly why it annoys me to have to read the same questions over and over again and especially the spam trolls annoy me too. :cautious:

I had already written several times about this topic and even created a complaint thread. just use the search. :rolleyes:

isn't that enough info you need?:
-------> <------

Hello
With which program do you put the lic.licx keys?
Внимательно читаем в приложении к ключам: Ключ будет загружаться и работать ОК с помощью любой из используемых программ (.licx, .lic. dat.): KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29, KRT_CLUB_8.1.0.4 или Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0. Ключ рабочий - проверен!!!

We carefully read in the appendix to the keys: The key will load and work OK using any of the programs used: KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29, KRT_CLUB_8.1.0.4 or Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qurajber
Внимательно читаем в приложении к ключам: Ключ будет загружаться и работать ОК с помощью любой из используемых программ (.licx, .lic. dat.): KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29, KRT_CLUB_8.1.0.4 или Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0. Ключ рабочий - проверен!!!

We carefully read in the appendix to the keys: The key will load and work OK using any of the programs used: KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29, KRT_CLUB_8.1.0.4 or Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0.
KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29 Не обнаруживает ключи LICX, только LIC
Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 также не определяет LICX, только ключи LIC или DAT
Я не понимаю, почему, сколько бы я ни исследовал, я не могу найти причину

• Angry
Reactions: lifeisdream
are you somehow too stupid to understand something? I have already answered your question several times. others have also answered this question many times in this forum. why are you so obsessed with it? just take the .lic and .dat keys and you're good. omg

and finally stop with your unnecessary quoting. you don't have to quote messages if the message you are referring to comes right before your message. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Anonymous
KRT_CLUB.3.1.0.29 Не обнаруживает ключи LICX, только LIC
Kaspesky Tweak Assistant v23.1.30.0 также не определяет LICX, только ключи LIC или DAT
Я не понимаю, почему, сколько бы я ни исследовал, я не могу найти причину

Покупайте ключ у Касперского если не устраивают предложения на данном форуме!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top8serverguy