Windows 10 Windows 10 Digital Activation Program v1.3.7.0 Portable

Digital activation always better than KMS activation (for Windows 10) .
I was trying to activate an MS Office program. Then I saw that the OS wasn't activated and tried. The KMS didn't work, it took a long time, trying to insert severe;l keys, but to no avail.

When I had the KMS tool running and clicked digital activation, it took ten seconds and it was digitally activated.

File W10_Digital_Activation_Program_v1.3.7_Portable.zip does not exist on disk.
Due to fire incident at service provider OVH datacenter in Strasbourg, this file was destroyed in fire.

══════════ Windows 10 Digital Activator by Ratiborous ══════════

NOTE: THIS TOOL ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 10. IT DOESN'T WORK ON WINDOWS XP - 7 - 8.1.View attachment 91

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE:
SELECT THE "HWID" OPTION FOR ACTIVATING ALL EDITIONS OF WINDOWS 10, EXCEPT WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE LTSC/LTSB, FOR ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE LTSC/LTSB YOU NEED TO SELECT KMS38 OPTION FROM DROP-DOWN TO ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE LTSB/LTSC FOR 38 YEARS.​

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Make sure to turn Internet connection on.
  • Choose "HWID or KMS38" from right drop-down menu accordingly as mentioned abobe.
  • Click on "Activate Windows 10".
  • Wait for sometime, you'll see your machine is permanently activated.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR WINDOWS IS PERMANENTLY ACTIVATED OR NOT ?
  • Run Commant prompt & type the command: SLMGR.VBS -XPR

CREDIT
Thanks to Ratiborous​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The link is gone, could you please upload it once more. Thanks.

Reactions: Maung yii
Digital activation always better than KMS activation (for Windows 10) .
Thanks. What bugs me is Kaspersky. It slows down the internet, doesn't let some programs run, and my Kaspersky account is a joke. Keys that are still good for 2 years just don't work on other machines.