Question VPN connection problems.

NexaHn

Newbie member
Sep 30, 2021
NordVPN

I tried to connect to a lot of servers with the nordvpn account, but I couldn't connect to any of them.
I always got a connection failure.

Can anyone offer another service that works or help in nordvpn?

Reactions: Soe Paing Kyaw
I am running NordVPN with no problems on Windows pc's as well as Android, if you are running a firewall as well you need to grant access to the vpn. What is your setup?

Upvote 0
I am running NordVPN with no problems on Windows pc's as well as Android, if you are running a firewall as well you need to grant access to the vpn. What is your setup?

I enabled it on the firewall and also opened the port. But it still doesn't work.
Neither on the phone nor on the computer.

Upvote 0
Without more information I cannot try to help you, as per my original post, what is your setup.
For example is your phone Android or IOS? If IOS I cannot help you.
If you are running Android Lollipop the last version which works is 4.12.8_NordVPN.apk, 4.12.9 will not work successfully in most situations despite it being the last version which was supposed to work.
On your p.c there should be no need to open any ports as long as firewall access is granted, I have run NordVPN for a number of years now on Win10 and Win11 as well as Android 8,9,10 & 11 but I have held off from upgrading to Android 12 at the moment. On Android 11 it works successfully even through the NetGuard firewall.

Upvote 0
NordVPN

I tried to connect to a lot of servers with the nordvpn account, but I couldn't connect to any of them.
I always got a connection failure.

Can anyone offer another service that works or help in nordvpn?
openvpn-install-2.4.8-I601-Win10

Upvote 0
Without more information I cannot try to help you, as per my original post, what is your setup.
For example is your phone Android or IOS? If IOS I cannot help you.
If you are running Android Lollipop the last version which works is 4.12.8_NordVPN.apk, 4.12.9 will not work successfully in most situations despite it being the last version which was supposed to work.
On your p.c there should be no need to open any ports as long as firewall access is granted, I have run NordVPN for a number of years now on Win10 and Win11 as well as Android 8,9,10 & 11 but I have held off from upgrading to Android 12 at the moment. On Android 11 it works successfully even through the NetGuard firewall.
Win 10 has the latest updates. OS: ReviOs - 21H2 1.0 (november 6)

I don't know what information you would need?

Upvote 0
NexaHn
The current version of NordVPN for Windows is 6.43.5.0, are you using a paid for account or something you have downloaded from elsewhere?
If you are using a cracked version the crack may have expired.
If you have paid for the app you can put it onto 6 devices with no problems be they ios, android, mac or windows. To save you anymore waiting time, if you have paid for it, I suggest you login to your account with your browser and contact their support team. They have been very helpful to me in the past and reply with 24hours.
If you are using a cracked version help is more difficult depending on whose cracked version you are using.

Upvote 0
NexaHn
The current version of NordVPN for Windows is 6.43.5.0, are you using a paid for account or something you have downloaded from elsewhere?
If you are using a cracked version the crack may have expired.
If you have paid for the app you can put it onto 6 devices with no problems be they ios, android, mac or windows. To save you anymore waiting time, if you have paid for it, I suggest you login to your account with your browser and contact their support team. They have been very helpful to me in the past and reply with 24hours.
If you are using a cracked version help is more difficult depending on whose cracked version you are using.

Well, if I use an account uploaded here. I don't use crack. I downloaded the application from nordvpn.

Upvote 0
Do you have Avast Phantom VPN (FULL) ? NordVPN can not connect/deconnect in a short period without bug of connection
so i can not use NordVPN to use the trick for bypass the limit of web hosters between each download.

Upvote 0