Incognito Man 🧑🏻
- Jan 9, 2020
Welcome to .
Before we proceed, let's take an overview of why this forum's build for
EFFECTIVE DATE: 2ND MAY, 2021
HOW TO GET STARTED ON FORUM
- First, create an account using relevant details, avoid using disturbing/advertisement-based (blog, website) names (a/c may get banned for that), verify your email (better to use top email services, ex: Gmail) for successful registration.
- For more simplicity, you can log in via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, GitHub as well.
- After successful login, update your basic information if you need to add anything extra. It's recommended to choose all options under "Alert Preference" in account settings.
- Please keep updated with the latest posts and other notifications to display directly from your browser, and please allow/enable the "PUSH NOTIFICATION" prompt, which you will generally get after opening the forum (not in incognito mode).
FORUM TERMS AND RULE
While creating a thread/resource on a specific category or commenting/replying to someone, please do follow the following instructions properly:
- Write appropriately only in English. Thread structure should look good with proper picture if required, description, and other necessary information. Don't make it look as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- The attachment image size is reduced to 150KB. Hence, you can use Image uploading hosts like , Etc, to add high resolution or large-size images.
- If you wish to earn by sharing, then you can use only a single layer of ad (short-link generator type of ads), but remember! There shouldn't be a second ad layer, and the link should be valid with actual working content behind it. If you get caught doing over-smartness, your account will be banned permanently.
- Don't share any download links which give limited download speed. Recommended upload hosts are Mega.nz, or any other which doesn't restrict download speed. , ,
- While sharing license keys/files, Etc., use the "... Insert - Spoiler" option, but make sure it doesn't violate any copy-right/lawsuit issue.
- Don't behave with any community members/moderator stuff wrongly, never take any abusive/insulting words, keep it clean.
- Whatever is being shared on this forum [things which are first on the net publicly, ex: licenses, exclusive resources, Etc.] should not be copy-pasted somewhere else or by claiming as if it's yours. We're mostly connected everywhere. If we smell your copy-paste manner from here to other places, that will cause a permanent ban.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. We may send all content you submit or upload to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider private or confidential (like celebrity leaks/scandals Etc.).
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, cracking, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content and any harm resulting from that content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don't ever spam. This forum is not a place to promote your blog/website/forum either directly or indirectly (ex: using username). Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only.
- While posting a thread in any sub-forum, choose the appropriate prefix (if available). It makes it more understandable to other users.
- Don't post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it's better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn't apply to existing expired cookies, accounts, logins, or outdated kinds of stuff. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- No "send me" , "update", "message me" type of short post/comment. Try to post some meaningful lengthy post/comment. Don't try to push posting-counter with "thnx, haha, smiley" posts or asking for likes/reactions to increase your reaction/reputation level in any way. Your reputation should be generic in a systematic way, not by bragging/begging manners.
- No QR code, nude/pornography picture anywhere.
- Keep yourself away from making Duplicate Accounts for taking extra benefits, joining a promotion/giveaway multiple times, self-promotion by increasing reputation meter (likes, positive reviews on own products/threads/services, me-to-me discussion to increase post counts, etc.). If we find any, then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder.
- Don't post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, blogs (warez, cracks/patches, pirated content-based), especially one which requires registration. This rule doesn't apply to the "site review" sub-forum.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules, and please look in sticky notice content or announcement.
- Upon violation of rules, a member will be warned first with 2 points. If the member reaches 10 points (5 times warning), the member's account will be permanently banned. This term (5 times) may not apply to those members who joined the forum very recently (a few mins/hours ago, or it's their first post starting with spamming, shits, promotion, any above violation). In such cases, the member's account may get a permanent BAN instantly.
- Posting/Sharing of affiliate link/referral link will be considered if the Affiliate/Referral ID is required to gain the offer/product/service (ex: only affiliate link will give less/discounted price to the buyer than the standard rate, or only that referral link is required to join a website/developer's site/avail service). Meanwhile, make sure your ID is valuable for the referred person & should act differently than the normal process. Point to note that Affiliate/Referral link shouldn't be used/included with any Ad-skip URL shortener, non-payout based link shortener (ex: , Etc.) can be used to reduce the link length.
- Signatures: You can add the forum's internal links in your signature if you want to, but that should not disturb the eye-sight view. You are not allowed to make the signature promotional TEXT / BANNER size too big.
MARKETPLACE TERMS AND RULES [BUY/SELL]
- All the above general forum rules are applied.
- While selling something, put all the necessary details [Exactly how/where the product works, its good sides/wrong sides, validity, service duration, if there are any chances of product getting expired/blocked/suspend - if yes then also mention in details, refund policy in details (how to refund, when or in which situation/occurrences, how much, etc.).
- Legally purchased/made products are risk-free, while illegally purchased/carded/BIN/cracked/tricky made products may get suspended/banned any time. Besides, the selling of risky nulled/cracked products is in no way acceptable. So, better to mention this (while selling tricked-made accounts like premium accounts, etc.) to make the product description completely clear to its users.
- If you have purchased themes, plugins, etc. from official authors like Themeforest, codecanyon, etc., then you are not allowed to sell the individual license separately to everyone, as in such cases, if someone leaks the license online or report to the author, then the license holding account may get suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases, if you're willing to sell, then either sell the entire account (having login ID, pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish or don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling.
- After first selling of the product, you're not permitted to edit your first post (ex: by claiming that you forgot to mention/write that the product is of 1 month, not lifetime/1 year validity-based or by claiming that you forgot to mention/write the product works mainly works in one country, not globally, or on particular hosting account/device, etc.). Do never try to act over smart by doing this trick for fooling your existing customers. We will take actions along with instant permanent BAN in such Albert Einstein's cases on extra violations.
- If the seller anyhow violates the above terms, then politely he/she should admit his own mistake & issue a refund (based on the topic-mentioned refund policy). The seller will have at most 72 hours ( 3 days) of times for issuing a refund. No excuses (like out of planet earth/home/laptop/city/state/country) or system is broken, shortage of money, etc., will not be tolerated. In cases of Hospitalization, surgery, accident types of things, the seller is required(must) to provide an estimated time of fixing/resolving the issues in his/her selling thread + profile timeline + mailing the buyers (optional) within seven days of the interval before taking an extended leave. Violation will cause BAN to the seller account.
- Until the given period of 72 hours or the given estimated time (if any) by the seller to solve the issues, the customer/buyer should not harass/abuse/insult the seller and keep it clean & user-friendly.
- While buying something from a seller, please be careful regarding the circumstances mentioned above & take note of each detail of your purchasing product. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: PayPal, Paytm, etc. kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, Etc. We are in no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
- Selling of any Microsoft products (windows, office) keys which serves permanent activation [subscription based license (ex: office 365) are not allowed, or any other kind of activation keys (online/offline) that can be easily generated from third-party keygens or giveaways, etc. are forbidden.
- While being connected with the above Marketplace Rule: 2 + 3, selling of premium accounts, scripts, and services (Google, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Etc.) are pretty malicious sales as the ways they are made (bin, card, faking trial, Etc.) which have chances of getting suspended/blocked (don't intend to teach admins how those are made or works using cheap filthy excuses). While selling such things, the seller must mention in the thread about those prior unforeseen circumstances/warnings (ex: product/account may get banned anytime in the future, etc.). If we find an engineered/tricky/incomplete post, the post/thread may get CLOSED without any warning.
- We accept that the most trustworthy payment gateways like (PayPal, Stripe, etc. where transactions can be traced & reported regarding any unusual circumstances), in such cases the user/seller can provide services/ sell stuff by mentioning some other payment gateways (should be famous, trustworthy, transactions can be tracked & reported). But do mention everything in the post/thread, don't ask other members to "PM ME" / "INBOX ME" / "JOIN TELEGRAM or WHATSAPP ETC ANY GROUPS OR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ZONE/FORUM."
- If any sold digital products/items/services prove faulty, not working, banned, suspended, buggy, expired, etc., before usual/given time, the buyer can report the transaction/dispute PayPal faulty service/product. The seller can provide solutions/fixes of those reported items/services within ten days of reports. If the seller fails to resolve/fix the reported issues (while the seller's main post should already contain all the positive-negative effects & their resolutions/fixes/refunds/replacement etc.) within the specified times or no assurance/confirmation of resolution reports comes from the seller. We might revoke the seller's badge along with a permanent BAN on the seller's account.
- Since Telegram is a complete high anonymous platform where user tracking/details checking or verification, trustworthiness is impossible. These ways it is being used rapidly for spamming and scamming due to the platform's anonymous nature = Posting Telegram links of any channel, bots, etc., are prohibited. You can not use Telegram for the marketplace, promotional or referral purposes primarily here.
- Re-Distribution of any products (ex: google drive scripts, downloader script, or any other standalone means which doesn't need any official linking/website/license/updates/supports, etc. can't be sold unless you are the author of the script, even script can't be modified while selling to make it look alike self-claimable product. We have seen people selling scripts of the same official price/little higher/lower with false excuses - without any support - incapable of fixing errors or even disappear after selling. So, this kind of selling is now FORBIDDEN.
- "NEVER TAKE MORE OUT OF LIFE, THAN YOU INTEND TO GIVE BACK" - Means: We've noticed just after joining many members start selling on the marketplace without valuing the community. NOW! To post a Marketplace thread for selling purpose, every member should be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH/30 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 250 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING / BRAGGING FOR REACTIONS (via comments/posts/profile picture, etc.).
- THE USER MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 20 POINTS SCORE.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 6 WARNING SCORES.
- FOR GROUP-BUY: To post a Group-Buy thread for purchasing something trendy/helpful/expensive etc. but not available freely. The member should maintain all the Marketplace rules strictly and be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 90 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 500 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING / BRAGGING FOR REACTIONS (via comments/posts/profile picture, etc.).
- THE USER MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 50 POINTS SCORE.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 4 WARNING SCORES.
- ADMIN GROUP-BUY: (Optional choice where the above Group-Buy fails to improve the reliable satisfactory rate and members feel unsafe to deal with regular forum members): Either Admin team or admin-approved/assigned individual Moderators can handle the given Group-Buy kinds of stuff/threads which desired/interested members choose, and then maintain - sharing - nulling (if possible) - distributing between community members or participated people.
- While selling something, don't use words like "LIFE" / "LIFETIME," nothing lasts for a lifetime, neither you - me - or any product service, so don't create a false/fake bait to dupe users.
We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding violation of any of the group rules. Suppose we find anything wrong/violation caused by you. Then do never expect any re-consideration. We don't love maintaining shits.
NOTE: THIS PAGE WILL KEEP UPDATED ON TIMELY BASICS. ALL EXISTING MEMBERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE NOTIFIED VIA MAIL, INBOX MESSAGE, AND PUSH NOTIFICATION REGARDING THE CHANGE.