Stop spreading Hatred about Kaspersky & IDM Tweak Assistant tool please

TechTobo

Incognito Man 🧑🏻
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020
Ok, so I'm just socked how some morons are spreading false information or so called HATRED about two of my/our tools on this and some other forum. So I thought to clear it out.
  1. Kaspersky Tweak Assistant
  2. IDM Tweak Assistant

The hatred statement is as follows:

This is a virus. After "patching IDM successfully" - it extracts a Bitcoin/Crypto miner to %APPDATA%/Roaming/Dll/.
This is a hidden folder by the patcher and it is a miner. Wastes resources. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYONE!

And it also does not let you run it in a VM. So you have to hide the VM virtualisation via VMware lol. Why does this software have a problem running on a VM? :) Very sneaky. Bambang is a fuckwit. He wants us to not run on a VM because it wants to load the main PC with a virus. Well people are smarter than Bambang tbh.

LET'S HAVE SOME CLEAN CLARIFICATION:
  1. These tools doesn't load any kind of file anywhere, so stop believing in those FAKE INFORMATION about bitcoin, crypto miner. You can also check yourself.
  2. These tools only modify local files* (in case of Kaspersky only to reset the trial) and changes the registry to perform activation/reset for both Kaspersky & IDM Tweak Assistant tool.
  3. I prevented these tools from running on systems where decoder/reverse engineering tools are used, such tools are specially used on Virtual Machines where people test tools or performs some specific operations. To help the tools from being reversed I disabled Virtual Machine support for them.

Now,
some people might hate that it doesn't run on Virtual Machine. It's fine, if you dislike it for that reason then please don't use them.
But at least don't spread completely irrelevant FAKE/False Information about these tools. It only sounds hatred from some narrow mined poor creeps.

Если у кого то есть сомнения, то простой выход покупайте лицензионный товар,
У меня все работает прекрасно!
Спасибо за проделанную работу!!!

There are some very jealous people out there, most have nothing better to do and no ability to do anything for themselves. Don't take any notice of the morons, there are many people out there who appreciate the work done to give us these tools and are grateful for them.

Ok, so I'm just socked how some morons are spreading false information or so called HATRED about two of my/our tools on this and some other forum. So I thought to clear it out.
  2. IDM Tweak Assistant

1. These tools doesn't load any kind of file anywhere, so stop believing in those FAKE INFORMATION about bitcoin, crypto miner. You can also check yourself.
  2. These tools only modify local files* (in case of Kaspersky only to reset the trial) and changes the registry to perform activation/reset for both Kaspersky & IDM Tweak Assistant tool.
  3. I prevented these tools from running on systems where decoder/reverse engineering tools are used, such tools are specially used on Virtual Machines where people test tools or performs some specific operations. To help the tools from being reversed I disabled Virtual Machine support for them.

Now,
some people might hate that it doesn't run on Virtual Machine. It's fine, if you dislike it for that reason then please don't use them.
But at least don't spread completely irrelevant FAKE/False Information about these tools. It only sounds hatred from some narrow mined poor creeps.
Those people who dont like or spreading fakes info, The admins should block them or kick them out from Forum, website.

2. IDM Tweak Assistant

Now,
Thanks and sorry for having such idio_s. It's in no way true what this person wrote. Sad that such people exist. Thanks for all your great help and a Happy New Year 2022 from Sisaket/Thailand.

Reactions: Jnx and adryan201
Used it since launch, never had a problem.

Some very bored folks need to get out from mommies basement and try reality once in a while
Some people shouldn't be allowed to use a PC or notebook. When they spread fake news and people believe them just because these people are weird. One more reason to report such freaks.

I suspect the ppl bummed out that they cannot run it in VM is because they cannot edit the file tor add their own little snooper or virus as there are a lot of dodgy Kaspersky tools out there on the Net. The tools from here are fine and work.

2. IDM Tweak Assistant

Now,
Delete the people or ban then from this site who does not respect this wonderfull website

Reactions: Isaanbiker
  2. IDM Tweak Assistant

Now,
Sorry, but you can't fix stupid.

Reactions: omarbouk222
guys i got the EES dat file from my father laptop who is a judge, installed on mine.. but it keep getting back to the trial.. and his license cover 5500 machines for 12043 days

Reactions: omarbouk222
Been using the tool for a long time now and never had a problem nor seen any outbound mining connections or anything. Those false rumors are stupid people. You dont 100% need a virtual environment to test if a program is malicious, that is just lack of skills imo. There are many other ways. This tool is a major life saver.

Just wish the dev made one for Eset Internet Security/Antivirus ;):p

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: paulodesouza
i am a ballroom dance teacher and make minimum age... i started a college last month but not enough money to an antivirus like i did, i had to go when my step dad was sleeping logged in his lap top, its all managed by Judicial System IT Dept.. i got an windows pro key, and the too for the kaspersky EES worked, i erased all my tracks got into my laptop and managed to insert the dat license.. but every couple hours the key get to the trial one, i did that change 9 times, tried disabling somethings, read documments, i even got his office account and login tooll
well im awake for 32 hours just trying to get a kaspersky.. i paid for it back when was cheap, but ileave in brazil and things are though.. i will need to download lot of software that defenders flag as virus but kasperksy not, until i have the many to but a real license,,
sorry for saying all random stuff. just really frustated for my stupidy

THE TOOL IS GREAT, the user that might not be!

In the age of the internet, we can't stop people with ugly personalities, never mind people like that, your tools are amazing.

2. IDM Tweak Assistant
The best ever tools that I used. thank you creator KTA & IDM TA are fantastic tools. please use original techtobo.com every time.

Reactions: Isaanbiker
I started using Kaspersky Tweak Assistant and it works great and much better than the KRT CLUB tool, most of which now contain dangerous viruses
I can confirm that there is nothing suspicious about the performance and false positive detections of Virus Total that

Kaspersky itself does not classify the tool intended for it as a virus and does not delete it immediately

Thanks for posting these tools

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezamms