Request Need a mobile number to receive 1 time SMS

Emil666

Newbie member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
I need a mobile phone number that is not public, in order to receive verification SMS, only once. the number is NOT saved, it is only for verification purposes. all of the virtual numbers on Internet are useless because they are known by big companies that they are virtual and fake so none of them work.

Hello! On the Internet there are various services for renting a phone number or reception SMS (separate service). With such a service, I was registered on the Baidu cloud, since the SMS did not come to my phone number. In the future, after registration changed the number to his. You can say you just did not come across another worker! As they say: who is looking for, he will always find!
P.S. I do not advertise such services, just shared my experience!

Last edited:
There is an app named "TextNow" in playstore. It is exactly what u said and it is free.
Hi,
I need a mobile phone number that is not public, in order to receive verification SMS, only once. the number is NOT saved, it is only for verification purposes. all of the virtual numbers on Internet are useless because they are known by big companies that they are virtual and fake so none of them work.