Kaspersky Plus 21.15.8.493 + Kaspersky Tweak v.4.1.2.0 + KTS-20.01.2027-Auto Renewal Subscription

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;

• Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
  • Use Kaspersky Free Antivirus with its limitations
  • Use a different Antivirus altogether

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;

• Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
Hi, could you share the method for trials, because i tried using Kaspersky Tweak Lite, but when i try to insert a trial, it says i can't use that key, but i will work in other devices, thanks

Hi, could you share the method for trials, because i tried using Kaspersky Tweak Lite, but when i try to insert a trial, it says i can't use that key, but i will work in other devices, thanks
Use Kaspersky Tweak Assistant, aka KTA available here

Which trial reset is actual and workn for now?
KTA, KTR wont work for KTS

Reactions: Jnx

Do you know how to reset KTS for sure?

sorry, how u know that information if this forum has monitoring by Kaspersky? is it ion forum Kaspersky? just curious. thanks.