Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 Licence ~ LATEST

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;
  • Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
  • Use Kaspersky Free Antivirus with its limitations
  • Use a different Antivirus altogether

If you're here because you suddenly have a subscription problem with any non-free Kaspersky product, don't waste time downloading any license files shared on this forum. Kaspersky is blocking and revoking those subscriptions, and like it or not, this forum is now under active monitoring by Kaspersky. Any newly working licenses shared here will also get blocked eventually. This is the beginning of the end for these shared licenses. The only options right now are;
  • Use the good old trial reset if you don't mind repeating the same every 60 days or so
can you suggest what trial reset we can use? :D

can you suggest what trial reset we can use? :D
Use the repack linked to here

Yesterday, I downloaded the latest Kaspersky Internet Security installer then used the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant to reset activation and it gave me 57 days of trial validity. The repack gives me 30 days of trial. The latest setup package for Kaspersky Standard or Plus would not let me activate using the same trial codes even after resetting using the Tweak Assistant.

Reactions: pulgoso55
go for ESET.

Reactions: greatyra