Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 Licence .LIC

698 jours restant / 698 days left

Tester et activer avec / Test and activate with:

Si vous obtenez une érreur: Abonnement problème détecté , ou autre
faire la mise à jour des bases puis redémarrer votre ordinateur

If you get an error: Subscription problem detected, or other
update the databases then restart your computer

Man, the last time I used a service that gave more than 900 days of protection I ended up with my accounts hacked, they ended up installing several viruses and Kaspersky didn't warn me. This one is no longer a scam, isn't it?

Reactions: ugea
Man, the last time I used a service that gave more than 900 days of protection I ended up with my accounts hacked, they ended up installing several viruses and Kaspersky didn't warn me. This one is no longer a scam, isn't it?
Friend, I confirm that I myself have two computers with Kaspersky to activate in this way and without problems or viruses

Last edited:
Reactions: Musajanmangal

File not exit. Pls give the link