IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
the passwords are already shared .

Even earlier people were facing with likes - reload etc . Hence this time that also removed . All are open without any like / react etc .

This is a virus. After "patching IDM successfully" - it extracts a Bitcoin/Crypto miner to %APPDATA%/Roaming/Dll/.
This is a hidden folder by the patcher and it is a miner. Wastes resources. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYONE!

And it also does not let you run it in a VM. So you have to hide the VM virtualisation via VMware lol. Why does this software have a problem running on a VM? :) Very sneaky. Bambang is a fuckwit. He wants us to not run on a VM because it wants to load the main PC with a virus. Well people are smarter than Bambang tbh.

Reactions: bogiak4
This is a virus. After "patching IDM successfully" - it extracts a Bitcoin/Crypto miner to %APPDATA%/Roaming/Dll/.
This is a hidden folder by the patcher and it is a miner. Wastes resources. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYONE!

And it also does not let you run it in a VM. So you have to hide the VM virtualisation via VMware lol. Why does this software have a problem running on a VM? :) Very sneaky. Bambang is a fuckwit. He wants us to not run on a VM because it wants to load the main PC with a virus. Well people are smarter than Bambang tbh.
Thanks for the info, anyone got similar problems? I tried scan my laptop with antivirus and nothing comes up. Do you have any tips for what to do beside uninstalling the tool?

. .(y)

BamBang TechTobo Any comment on this?

WOW TechTobo Fraud?

Hi,
The tool was protected in order to protect from reverse engineering , most people performs reverse engineering on virtual machines , so I've disabled it from running on virtual machine.

I know you/your another brother who had also spread same HATRED on another forum with same comment, people who fails to decode the tool always share such bullshit stories.

Since you used bad words for Bambang & this tool , I'll just throw you out.

And guys , as I clearly stated above the tool is completely safe , it doesn't do anything to the system.

Please stay away from such HATRED SPREADER CREEPS ,

THANKS

And guys , as I clearly stated above the tool is completely safe , it doesn't do anything to the system.

Please stay away from such HATRED SPREADER CREEPS ,

THANKS
we know what you are! no need of explanations bro.

i have no such file.Thia is the best patcher.Scanned with rootkit scannersand everything.
Works on Windows 11.
I tryst Bambang

242146170_2965414120378703_1058998647189540143_n.jpg

fix pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hz0869