IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 20.5.11.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
[Hidden content]
DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
nice wok keep it up

Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 15 Final Released today. Download link updated to main post.

Thanks for the update but its not working for me, I'm getting error IDM cannot connect to the server. any idea guys?

Thanks for the update but its not working for me, I'm getting error IDM cannot connect to the server. any idea guys?

Make sure you have working internet connection and IDM tweak assistant isn't blocked by anything .

Reactions: jumartan
Internet Download Manager 6.38 Build 1
Changes in 6.38 Build 1:​
  • Improved download engine
  • Added support for new types of video streams
  • Fixed bugs

Unable to use with an active vpn connection like - Nordvpn

It's showing "require internet connection" so, kindly update the tool with support for vpn connections too.

Unable to use with an active vpn connection like - Nordvpn

It's showing "require internet connection" so, kindly update the tool with support for vpn connections too.

It just requires connection to IDM official Homepage, so I guess you can grant this permission or disabling NordVPN for 15 seconds to let the tool do it's job :)

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 20.5.11.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
[Hidden content]
DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
makasih mas bambang

Using since first published.
Brother fake serial pop-up comes every 5 min which is annoying. Otherwise you both have done great work.

Using since first published.
Brother fake serial pop-up comes every 5 min which is annoying. Otherwise you both have done great work.
It's already mentioned that after activation it'll show FAKE SERIAL POP-UP, that time you just need to run the tool again and click REMOVE POP-UP . That should fix all your issues .

has been released and updated to main post.

Changes in 6.38 Build 2:
  • Resolved download problems for several types of video streams
  • Improved the interception of downloads from browsers
  • Fixed bugs

Reactions: minimax222
It's already mentioned that after activation it'll show FAKE SERIAL POP-UP, that time you just need to run the tool again and click REMOVE POP-UP . That should fix all your issues .

Yes, Already Done that brother so many times.
After 1 /2 days same starts happening.

Nowadays I do it regularly. It is not your problem. So, don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erricrahul47