IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After upgrading to Windows 11, IDM became unregistered on two different computers.

I then ran the IDM Tweak Assistant again, to activate. Unfortunately, I was not patient enough to wait for activation to complete (it was very slow, I thought it was stuck), so I ended that task in Task manager. Now, when trying to activate, it is stuck permanently (I have been waiting all night), I woke up in the morning and it was still that windows which I can't minimize: "Operation in progress, please wait..."

I have tried everything, I uninstalled with Total Uninstall, then I cleaned with CCleaner and I also ran IDM cleaner.bat to remove all traces. Then I re-installed IDM and it is still the same problem, getting stuck at "Operation in progress, please wait..."

Is there any solution to this?
Thanks.

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 21.10.3.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After upgrading to Windows 11, IDM became unregistered on two different computers.

I then ran the IDM Tweak Assistant again, to activate. Unfortunately, I was not patient enough to wait for activation to complete (it was very slow, I thought it was stuck), so I ended that task in Task manager. Now, when trying to activate, it is stuck permanently (I have been waiting all night), I woke up in the morning and it was still that windows which I can't minimize: "Operation in progress, please wait..."

I have tried everything, I uninstalled with Total Uninstall, then I cleaned with CCleaner and I also ran IDM cleaner.bat to remove all traces. Then I re-installed IDM and it is still the same problem, getting stuck at "Operation in progress, please wait..."

Is there any solution to this?
Thanks.

Your internet connection was active when you performed the activation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkero050