IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The program asks for a password. What is it? I've tried Bambang, but it doesn't work. It only works for the rar file.

The program asks for a password. What is it? I've tried Bambang, but it doesn't work. It only works for the rar file.

The program execution password is

Reactions: matthk

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 20.11.14.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
[Hidden content]
DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
wow great tweak

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT INFO:
  • Latest version: 20.11.14.0
  • Developer: Bambang
  • OS support [32+64bit]: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Supported IDM Releases: All latest releases of Internet Download Manager with no future support limitation. Code improvement, bug fixing etc relies on IDM's major changes.
[Hidden content]
DISCLAIMER (REGARDING ANY PIRACY/DMCA COPYRIGHT):
I can't see the download link

Reactions: kennethamido

Edilove88

In the first post, click on "Like" and hidden content will appear!
First post ===>

Hi, ITA is not working for the latest version of IDM, after clicking Activate IDM, a fake license window pops up, can I try to fix it?

Hi, ITA is not working for the latest version of IDM, after clicking Activate IDM, a fake license window pops up, can I try to fix it?

Hi,
the fake license window is usual as it is already mentioned in the first post that you'll get this fake license popup one time, please run the tool again and click on "REMOVE NAG SCREEN" to solve this issue.

Hi,
the fake license window is usual as it is already mentioned in the first post that you'll get this fake license popup one time, please run the tool again and click on "REMOVE NAG SCREEN" to solve this issue.
Thank you for your reply, but I can't do it, in the latest IDM 6.38.21, clicking "Activate IDM" brings up the fake license window, but I can't use the remove NAG window, because IDM is not active at this time. All I can do is download an older version of IDM, activate it and upgrade to the latest version. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Thank you for making this great tool!

Thank you for your reply, but I can't do it, in the latest IDM 6.38.21, clicking "Activate IDM" brings up the fake license window, but I can't use the remove NAG window, because IDM is not active at this time. All I can do is download an older version of IDM, activate it and upgrade to the latest version. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Thank you for making this great tool!
That should not happen usually actually, as I am also using latest version of IDM, I wish I could assist you on this remotely (via teamviewer or anydesk) if we were active same time, but if possible then you can uninstall IDM - - then install latest IDM - - use the tool again to activate IDM . . . Let me know if this helps .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hz0869