Request Where is the autodefense setting in Kaspersky Plus?

We've had this topic 1000 times here. finally use the search. but for noobs like you, i still recommend turning off your pc 😝 what's so difficult about it to look at the settings? :unsure:

Last edited:
We've had this topic 1000 times here. finally use the search. but for noobs like you, i still recommend turning off your pc 😝 what's so difficult about it to look at the settings? :unsure:
i don't need any recommendation from a newbie member as you, as you are so friendly no need anymore talks...
Administrators can delete my topic if not relevant

If you don't need answers, then don't ask :ROFLMAO: you unnecessary quote troll. how many profiles do you actually have here?

What's wrong with you? The OP was asking a totally different question. How can you be s0o impolite to him/her?

Reactions: Balihai