What's wrong with this world and its people?

Dear members,

We had very bad luck, first our beloved Husky died of cancer and was given the wrong medication by a freaking vet in Lieland.

Then we got hit by a flood not too long ago, and lost almost all furniture and a lot more.

In addition, our son had a nasty bike accident and money went away faster than I could earn it. But to get to the point.

I have donated twice, can't use PayPal anymore, because now you have to be Thai to use it here.

I couldn't donate much, but I was sure that others would follow and do the same. While I'm looking for a way to send a few bucks, I wanted to know why so many here are such cheap Charley's that they take free software and only say thank you to have access to the file.

Please be hones, have you ever thought about the fact that it isn't free to keep such a great website alive? If you did, why couldn't you spare a few bucks and drink one beer less?

It's a joke to see how much people have donated, to be honest. Hate me, give me bad names, do what you want, i was only telling you the truth. So many guys on here help others with problems, but there's nothing coming back?!

Sorry, if I have hit somebody's feelings, it was intentional!

Dear members,

We had very bad luck, first our beloved Husky died of cancer and was given the wrong medication by a freaking vet in Lieland.

Then we got hit by a flood not too long ago, and lost almost all furniture and a lot more.

In addition, our son had a nasty bike accident and money went away faster than I could earn it. But to get to the point.

I have donated twice, can't use PayPal anymore, because now you have to be Thai to use it here.

I couldn't donate much, but I was sure that others would follow and do the same. While I'm looking for a way to send a few bucks, I wanted to know why so many here are such cheap Charley's that they take free software and only say thank you to have access to the file.

Please be hones, have you ever thought about the fact that it isn't free to keep such a great website alive? If you did, why couldn't you spare a few bucks and drink one beer less?

It's a joke to see how much people have donated, to be honest. Hate me, give me bad names, do what you want, i was only telling you the truth. So many guys on here help others with problems, but there's nothing coming back?!

People are here because they don't want to spend even a goddamn dime or they don't have the means to. What is so difficult to understand?

Dear members,

They say , it all happens according to gods plan. and god is testing your faith.and god loves you