- Nov 4, 2021
Molecular Operating Environment (MOE) is a drug discovery software platform that integrates visualization, modeling and simulations, as well as methodology development, in one package. MOE scientific applications are used by biologists, medicinal chemists and computational chemists in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic research. MOE runs on Windows, Linux, Unix, and macOS. Main application areas in MOE include structure-based design,fragment-based design, pharmacophore discovery, medicinal chemistry applications, biologics applications, protein and antibody modeling, molecular modeling and simulations, cheminformatics & QSAR. The Scientific Vector Language (SVL) is the built-in command, scripting and application development language of MOE.
Features of Molecular Operating EnvironmentBelow are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Molecular Operating Environment MOE 2019 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Calculate and Analyze pH-Dependent Protein Properties
- MOEsaic Session Sharing and Project Customization
- Determine Conformation Population from NMR NOE Data
- Predict Relative Binding Energies with AMBER Thermodynamic Integration
- 3D Molecular Visualization
- Structure-Based Design
- Antibody and Biologics Design
- MOEsaic – SAR Explorer
- Ligand-Based Design
- Protein, DNA/RNA Modeling
- Virtual Screening
- Fragment-Based Discovery
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Molecular Simulations
- Peptide Modeling
- Structural Biology
- Cheminformatics and QSAR
- Customization and Deployment
- PSILO – Structure Database
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
Installation guideExtract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command
Read Install.txt in the folder