Status
Not open for further replies.

TechTobo

Incognito Man 🧑🏻
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020
Hi Everyone :)
Today I've introduced/added options for some of the script resource sub-forums (Where website scripts, themes, plugins etc are being shared including for various CMS like WordPress). Though from the very beginning I was planning to share everything free of cost forever, but as the time passes by it made me realize that it'd not be so wise idea to reply on a single source of revenue, beside there're various types of people who uses such free benefits in wrong ways. I've been members/staff moderators of many communities since years where I experienced how damn ignoble people can be with free offers.
So rather than having potentiality of infinity/unlimited engagements I'm limiting it by Membership subscription with very little amount. Beside it will also help us to purchase more resource scripts as they comes or requested. You can .

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP RULES:
  • All resources can be download with a limitation of 10 downloads per day (may be increased later).
  • Members can request for support or non-available scripts or update existing ones.
  • Leeching (copy-paste to somewhere else) is something we don't like much. Please refrain from doing so.
  • Making multiple accounts was - is - will never be acceptable / permitted. Please stay with single account.
  • REFUND POLICY: There's NO REFUND policy once you join Premium Membership.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY VIOLATION ON ABOVE RULES AS WELL AS MAY LEAD TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxneedscodes