KTA doesn't support this version

BazoonerBoi

Newbie member
May 24, 2023
Hi, everytime i try to use the latest kta version on the latest kaspersky it doesn't work and says it doesn't support this kaspersky version, does anyone have a solution because i have been searching for one for ages now

who has so little idea and asks for help without any information, should simply turn off the pc and take a book. :rolleyes:
wdym with no information, i literally tore this site down trying to look for helpful info,and as far as i know i don't run a beta, what do you mean by reading
a book?

how can we help you without any information? I spoke of this information.
You also don't have to keep quoting when replying to the last message. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
i gave you the necessary information, i used the latest versions of both kaspersky and KTA and i used the kaspersky from the official site, what do you need more?

I use the latest version of KTA for Kaspersky plus version 21.3.5.506 too perfected!
What kta version you use and which Kaspersky version you use?

Reactions: Feruz
Hi, everytime i try to use the latest kta version on the latest kaspersky it doesn't work and says it doesn't support this kaspersky version, does anyone have a solution because i have been searching for one for ages now
use kespersky Tweak Assistant it will work 100%, also use the right lic file
you can go here to download kespersky Tweak Assistan - thttps://www.techtobo.com/threads/kaspersky-tweak-assistant.3/

i gave you the necessary information, i used the latest versions of both kaspersky and KTA and i used the kaspersky from the official site, what do you need more?
I guess you are looking for the little VB script that backups and restores keys in registry? Tech Tobo set a limit for his KTA tool. If your installed version says something higher than 21.13, then it will not work. That is how simple it is. Of course, you can always ask him to remove that limitation for you. :-D