Kaspersky Total Security Licence .LIC

Sorry for my ignorance, could you explain to me ... how to use this files for activate kaspersky? I Will be grateful
no problem.. its okay if we dont know, every one do learned something on anything.. :)(y)

search and download here in this forum for the file name Kaspersky Reset Trial (KRT) or Kaspersky Tweak Assistant (KTA).
Remember to close any antivirus remain active on your pc, cause they're easily erase any of those the files..
if you are using Kaspersky, remember to "un-thick" the safe-defense setting on the general setting..

then RUN the file (any KRT or KTA.. )
if you ask how to use this, search on this forum, or you can google it..

on the apps choose to load the LIC (license file) depend on your current Kaspersky Apps, Internet Security or Total Security..

there you go.. remember to restart your PC..

Thank you..

no problem.. its okay if we dont know, every one do learned something on anything.. :)(y)

search and download here in this forum for the file name Kaspersky Reset Trial (KRT) or Kaspersky Tweak Assistant (KTA).
Remember to close any antivirus remain active on your pc, cause they're easily erase any of those the files..
if you are using Kaspersky, remember to "un-thick" the safe-defense setting on the general setting..

then RUN the file (any KRT or KTA.. )
if you ask how to use this, search on this forum, or you can google it..

on the apps choose to load the LIC (license file) depend on your current Kaspersky Apps, Internet Security or Total Security..

there you go.. remember to restart your PC..

Thank you..
it doesn't work for me :(...remains the trial version

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdsix